“Satisfy your burger craving!”

8 Cuts Burger Blends
Ranked #41 of 1,365 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Makati, Philippines
“Satisfy your burger craving!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Heard rave reviews so the family tried Burger Bar one lazy afternoon in May. The Double Cheeseburger was unbelievably juicy and tasty and we were definitely not disappointed. Some say the menu are a tad expensive but I would say the food is definitely worth it.

• Visited May 2013

• Indonesian first
Quezon City, Philippines
“Tasty patties and overall good flavor.”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Came in a bit earlier before the Friday lunch crowd starts filling the place and it was great timing. Got good seats by the booth, and the wait staff was attentive.

Patties are distinctly flavorful and cooked just the way I like it (Medium!). Every bite makes the meat juice ooze out onto your plate. You do taste the Bleu Cheese in the Bleu variant.

The Skinny Fries, however, I would imagine are the reconstituted type that are bought frozen. If you expect fresh potatoes then this isn't for you.

Salted Caramel Milkshake is a bit overpriced but you get what you pay for! My boyfriend and I shared one tall glass and it satisfied us from entree to dessert.

I'd go back to try their classic burgers and maybe another milkshake :D

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank AxelleP
“Burgers and shakes”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Dropped by this joint for some takeout for a saturday night movie. Burger bar never fails to satisfy my craving for burgers. Their twist on fries with several flavors are also a winner for me. Shakes are hu-hum and quite frankly expensive for its price.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Franz_pilates
“Good burger, Ridiculously expensive shakes”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Tried the plain burger to make sure that nothing masks a good or bad burger pattty. Was definitely not disappointed. My husband said it reminded him of the Jusmag burgers... good ole American style burgers!

The meat was definitely of good quality, properly seasoned & cooked right. My companions loved the mushroom burger the most of all the dressed up burgers. The potato wedges are nothing special but I loved the barbeque seasoning on the onion rings.

My friends said that the burger wasn't filling enough even with their fries & drink. I had my basic burger for lunch & I couldn't eat dinner 'till 9:30pm!

The downside? The milkshakes are overpriced for the way they were made. They definitely scrimped on the ingredients for those & charged way too much! Prepare to spend at least 250 for a basic meal.

I'd definitely go back for the burget & onion rings!

• Visited July 2013
Philippines
“Just cook your own burger at home”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We are burger lovers and were excited to try this out. Looking at the menu it was kinda expensive for what it's trying to project. Just the first bite you already knew its not a good burger.

Visited February 2013