“Excellent mid range hotel”

Greenstone Serviced Residences Makati
Ranked #59 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I stayed here for 9 nights. It is close to everything one would need…within walking distance actually, but it feels slightly removed from the hustle and bustle. I stayed in a large spacious one bedroom apartment which while perhaps dated a bit, was comfortable and clean. I particularly enjoyed not dealing with the crowds and activity of a larger hotel with the many tourists and business people. The relative solitude was welcome. The breakfast was plentiful and appropriate with local foods as part of the choices, and the staff were most helpful in every way and extremely courteous. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed on a high floor and the internet was sometimes spotty but when I spoke to the front desk th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank KerryBMoody

Reviewed 16 April 2013

First and foremost, the staff were 100% excellent, one of the friendliest and most accommodating group of people I have ever met. Rooms were HUGE (we checked into a two-bedroom suite), think it was around 140square meters or somewhere close to that, which was really impressive as most serviced apartments in Makati City are extremely small! Furniture, curtains and bathroom fixtures are a little dated and halls could do with some new carpets. Washing machine and TV's seemed new to me, which was great! Updating would be such a wonderful option for Greenstone Serviced Residences as I see a lot of potential at this establishment. Room service was wonderful as well, mainly Filipino food, which I think tasted quite nice. I just think that a wider variety should be available to cater to guests from all over the world. The lobby as well needs to be a bit livelier as it seems quite empty as you enter. The gym looked a little newer so that was a plus! The pool is so tiny so just hope that you're the only one swimming at that time. Sauna is excellent, cannot complain. The spa is small but great service, its 24hours as well, I'd recommend it. Breakfast isn't as bad as other reviews pointed out - they offer yoghurts, cereal, oats, fruits, tea/coffee and milk (which is my breakfast choice). I agree that there is only a small choice for hot food but not everyone chooses to have this in the morning. Guess it all depends on what you're after. I just didn't think that breakfast was all that bad. Overall, I had a great stay. Looking forward to a slightly more refreshed Greenstone Serviced Residences!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kmgk
Reviewed 25 March 2013

For our 2012 Christmas Party, our company travel agency booked us in Greenstone. Since we were required to report at the office upon arrival , we just left all our baggages in the lobby. They took care of our luggage and we were surprised by upgrading us to executive 2 bedroom suite instead of the studio(due to unavailability of rooms) at the same price. Very nice room, spacious living room, 2 grand comfort rooms, 2 beds. It was service at its finest. Breakfast buffet was simple but i love it.
One of the thing i love about them were the nice toiletries they generously refill every day.
I can't wait to be back next week!;)

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank sweetchick03
Reviewed 15 March 2013

The place is situated in good location. But the service is lousy. I could not get hot water to work for a very long time. I had to call three different numbers. The rooms are just ok. NOT the best. They are very old and the water does not come well in bathroom and stuff. It has to be renovated for sure. The breakfast is fine.....just the room maintenance and it is very old.

Room Tip: Check all the bathrooms and make sure you are getting everything working and it is fine before you t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CrazyKumar
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Have stayed in this hotel at least 30 nights, on different trip, its my preferred hotel in Manila
The hotel is centrally located in Makati, walking distance to most of the office in the area, walking distance to Greenbelt 3 for any shopping you might be interested in, and walking distance to P Burgos street which has many bars , wifi was good,

The service was good, and you could see the staff putting in effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible

Breakfast served is great and has good variety

Room Tip: There are only two lifts in this 30 storey hotel, and these lifts are used as service lift too, so s...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in the center if the Makati Business District and has all the conveniences of home. Each unit has its own kitchen, dining area and is furnished. This is a good option for long staying guests who would opt for the amenities instead of staying in a hotel and not be able to do your own cooking. If cooking is not your style, restaurants abound the area. It's a good distance for walking to Greenbelt area and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 24 February 2013

What I really liked about this place was the location. It was in the Makati business district area and I felt pretty safe walking around the area. This place is not too far from the Greenbelt Mall, a good walking distance, and have a lot of eateries close to this hotel.

The hotel is showing some signs of wear, especially the rooms. It was not worth the price we paid. However, the suites are huge and was cleaned daily! We had the 2 bedroom family suite and had plenty of space to accommodate a family of 6. The living room is spacious and not to mention the full service kitchen. They even had a little room for the laundry area that had a washer but no dryer. They do have a dryer for free at the hotel guest services area.

Breakfast was okay, we only ate there twice and was not overly impressed. There is a good coffee shop beside this hotel that I preferred going for breakfast.

As for customer service, I thought the hotel staff were awesome! They always made sure to greet you when coming in and out. The staff were really friendly and their security personnel were very courteous and helpful. I have 2 little ones and so when they see me coming out or in with bag full of groceries and whatnot, they always make sure to assist me.

This place may be showing signs of wear but is not the case with the employees. I would recommend this place and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. We enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family