“It was a nice stay.”

Ranked #40 of 83 Hotels in Makati
Hungary
“It was a nice stay.”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had a big nice room. It was cozy and clean. Although the carpet was like a bit dirty coz I always had to wash daughters feet it gets all dirty black hehe anyway the staff were very nice to us, and very professional, very friendly.

Room Tip: Try to ask for rooms on a higher floor to get a better city view.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
NorazmanC, General Manager at Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here at trip advisor regarding your nice stay here in our hotel. I sincerely thank you for the kind words and the good comments that made your stay memorable and enjoyable.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Norazman Chung

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stay in that hotel for 27 days,the hotel was okay,to me its really a 3 stars,not too fancy but okay,i like that place because they have a music band every evening and its really safe,the location is great,on makati avenue,the restaurant is good but a bit expensive i think,you can have cheaper for a 2 minutes walk...personaly i am going back to philippines soon and i already book to that place again,i was satified of my stay

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
NorazmanC, General Manager at Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Hotel during your recent 27days of staying. Appreciate your comments about the great location, good restaurant and nice music band every evening.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

makati
Reviewed 3 September 2013

1. receptionist's customer service sucks
2. they don't know what they are doing.
3. even the guys who are opening the door sucks!
4. no one entertain my colleagues when they arrive at the hotel.
5. no available rooms for us when we arrive
6. room smell stinks
7. buffet breakfast sucks.

Room Tip: if you wanna stay in this hotel, better contact April Ang instead of talking to customer service or...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
NorazmanC, General Manager at Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write a comment about our hotel here in the trip advisor.

We do appreciate hearing from our customers, as their comments are vital for us to continue improving our services.

Our apologies for the inconvenience you went through during your stay. We sincerely hope that you would reconsider and give the hotel another chance to change whatever negative impression you may have. I would also like to personally meet you and extend our apology

Once again, thank you very much for your valuable comments. We will seriously look into your concerns and take the necessary actions to correct them.

Norazman Chung

Travellers are raving about these Makati hotels

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Responsive service,good room,clean,strategic location. If you prefer to stay in hotel around Makati CBD area, Berjaya could be one of the choices. Affordable price and satisfied service. Many resto selections around, easy to get jeepney/taxi

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank ferdyhardianto
Dear Valued Guest,

Appreciate that you posted a review here at Trip Advisor complimenting the location, cleanliness and responsive good service of our Hotel.

We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best to your business and personal endeavors.

Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Generally, the hotel has gracious staff. The lobby's ambiance is such an Oriental classic. The room is very comfy and it offers stunning views of the metro skyline.

The only downside of this hotel is the traffic congestion. It's absolutely a nightmare!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
NorazmanC, General Manager at Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here at trip advisor regarding your wonderful stay here in our hotel.

I sincerely thank you for the kind words and good comments about our staff that made your stay memorable and enjoyable.

Kuta, Indonesia
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stayed there 28 July-01 Aug 2013, I enjoyed staying there, the staff are very friendly and helpful, location is close to restaurants, supermarket. When I arrived on Sunday there's a Night BBQ Market only 3 minutes walk from the hotel. That was nice

The most impressive is the transport. I booked transport from the hotel and I had the best driver ever : Larry. He's nice, humorous and knows all places and the most important thing is I felt really safe.

The internet was not the best, the breakfast was so-so. I only had breakfast once there as I have to leave very early in the morning.

All in all, I wouldn't mind go back to Berjaya Makati Hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
NorazmanC, General Manager at Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Appreciate that you posted a review here at Trip Advisor regarding your wonderful stay here in our hotel.

I sincerely thank you for the kind words and the good comments about the great location and staffs friendliness of our hotel that made your stay memorable and enjoyable.

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I'm Lucky to be an American Citizen Born in Kenya. I came here to meet with a lady I met online and have been talking for over a year on Skype. When the taxi pulled by the Hotel Entrance on my arrival day, a staff from Berjaya Rushed to open the Taxi door and another one was there ready to carry by bags to my room. The check in was very pleasant and I can say I never felt so much warm welcome in a hotel before in my entire life. The rooms are nice especially compared to the modest price I paid online. During my entire stay, I had a sustained VIP feeling due to staff opening the doors and holding the elevator for me and calling me sir as they placed their arms on their heart accompanied by a modest bow. I stayed in 15th floor and my room , bed, bathroom was always made promptly by staff that is very jovial and appears jovial at doing anything to make my stay better. The room service and food was very good. My crowning moment was when I we had a visitor and room service delivered free complimentary fruits just to help entertain my guest. The timing of this was so personalized to me for such a big hotel that my eyes welled up with gratefulness. I would never want to stay anywhere else and this hotel makes me want to return to Philippines so bad because I have never experienced such hospitality before. I would recommend this Hotel to my family and friends. My wish is one day I will return to Philippines and stay at this Hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
NorazmanC, General Manager at Berjaya Makati Hotel - Philippines, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here at tripadvisor regarding your wonderful stay here in our hotel. I sincerely thank you for the kind words and the good comments that made your stay memorable and enjoyable.

Comments like this continue to inspire us to do better in servicing our guests and clients. Rest assured that the compliments will be extended the people who helped to creating memorable total experiences to your stay.