“A Suites with out the Suite.”

BSA Suites - Makati
Ranked #68 of 83 Hotels in Makati
Finnoy, Norway
“A Suites with out the Suite.”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

this is hotel needs a huge upgrade, and that's all over the building. The room was spacious ,bathroom very small.
Breakfast ..well that's what they called it, but honestly I don't know what it was, so I did not try it.
The only good thing about this hotel was the roof top pool, and a friendly service minded staff.
Will I stay here again?? no way....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank trondolav

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 13 February 2014

With reference to our booking as detailed below:

Hotel: BSA Suites Makati
Room Type: 2 Bedroom Suite with Wifi
City/Country: Manila/Philippines
Arrival: February 8, 2014
Departure: February 10, 2014

BSA Suites Makati is such an utter disappointment to me and my family. Untrained, irresponsible and inconsiderate staff members. Booking of that place has been made and paid for online but was not given of what we had requested for during arrival. Instead, a replacement of separated rooms between me and my children was made after half an hour without considering our travel exhaustion. Not only that, the room was unmade, dirty, dusty yet cigarette scent was present in a non smoking room. Wifi connection was poor, elevators was infested with cockroaches and breakfast was not pleasant at all. Last but not least, a bag of "Royce" chocolate worth 3000 pesos was left behind accidentally in my children's room without realizing it after an hour. In relation to that, the staff did a final inspection of the room before checking out without even notifying the goods that was left behind, instead they selfishly indulge and made all sort of excuses and kept referring me to someone else when I made the call to retrieve the chocolate. By the time it was retrieved the new and unopened chocolate was half gone. The staff members are not respectful of retaining customer properties for a month or at least get hold of the owner. The staff members promised to reimburse the chocolate as exactly how it was when I first purchased it. But failed to do so. Full receipt and the chocolates were present in the bag.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank ReDBLooD69

Travellers are raving about these Makati hotels

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 28 December 2013

my partner with our 3y/o kid stayed here overnight. the place is walking distance to shopping centers, convenience stores and fast food chains.

what we didnt like during our stay are the ff:
- the aircon was not that cold
- towels are so thin, it looks like a rag
- the breakfast is cold tuna in can served in a plate
- we can hear the noise above our room, dragging chairs and tables, so annoying
- no bidet (lol)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Camille B
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The place is old, creepy, smelly and worn out.

We initially booked one-bedroom executive. The feeling was not good, feels like I'm at John Cusack's1408 movie! I can't even go to the bathroom alone! The place is so big with partition separating the bedroom and living/dining room but open on top. There's only 1 aircon for the whole place and its located in the lower side of the bedroom, the place didn't get cold. So we requested to downgrade to studio type without refund.

As expected the studio room is dilapidated. Only 2 thin towels in bathroom, no spare for splashes

Good side of the hotel is they allowed us to check out until 4pm after few requests and considerations (we checked in at 8pm and downgraded)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank coco_kuting
Hervey Bay, Australia
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My partner, I and our 8 year old stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as we needed to be in Makati. We stayed in a 2 br apartment which was nice enough. Budget cost, clean rooms, comfortable to stay in, small but nice pool, helpful staff, reasonable food. Not far from shopping centre. I would stay again if I had the need.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank David S
New York City, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2013

nice location, good staff , fast wifi but i would give the hotel 2 stars ( thin old towels, not super clean- missed back of faucet , depressing breakfast). i'm a little sad it was not what it used to be.
they could do much better.(and i hope they will)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Ziva123
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 19 June 2013

First off, let me talk about the good- this hotel is in a very nice location. It is close to the business area on Ayala and is also very near the Greenbelt Mall and numerous restaurants and cafes. I was on an upper floor where I was away from the noise and pollution of the street and had a good view. The doormen and desk clerks are very nice. Wifi and A/C both worked great.

However, many important things about the stay were disappointing. The room was not very clean when I arrived, and then housekeeping only came once during my stay. The included American-style breakfast and coffee was extremely bad, just a horrible way to wake up. It was delivered erratically, from five minutes early one day to 40 minutes late another day, and was always cold. The (un-airconditioned) hallways and lobby smelled really gross. The roof level garden area was all torn up and didn't look like it was going to be rebuilt any time soon (although the pool looked nice). The bed was not comfortable, and the hot water in the shower only lasted five minutes. The lighting in the suite was very poor, with no bedside reading lamp and dim lighting in the sitting room.

In all, this place is serviceable but I think there are a lot better places to stay in Makati at this price point.

Room Tip: upper floors have nice views of Makati and are away from street noise and pollution.