“NO ELEVATORS ...ALL BrOKEN ...WHAT?”

BSA Suites - Makati
Ranked #63 of 86 Hotels in Makati
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hotel no elevators for 2 days!
Why should you stay here all the Inconvenience!
No elevatorS you have to go up and down just to go to your room..and my room is on the 20th Floor...What?
Yes....not a good decision staying here your vacation will just get messed up...what a hotel!
Never stay here....NO GOOD management....TERRIBLE...POOOR

Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank Maria D

Reviewed 30 March 2014

this is hotel needs a huge upgrade, and that's all over the building. The room was spacious ,bathroom very small.
Breakfast ..well that's what they called it, but honestly I don't know what it was, so I did not try it.
The only good thing about this hotel was the roof top pool, and a friendly service minded staff.
Will I stay here again?? no way....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank trondolav
Reviewed 13 February 2014

With reference to our booking as detailed below:

Hotel: BSA Suites Makati
Room Type: 2 Bedroom Suite with Wifi
City/Country: Manila/Philippines
Arrival: February 8, 2014
Departure: February 10, 2014

BSA Suites Makati is such an utter disappointment to me and my family. Untrained, irresponsible and inconsiderate staff members. Booking of that place has been made and paid for online but was not given of what we had requested for during arrival. Instead, a replacement of separated rooms between me and my children was made after half an hour without considering our travel exhaustion. Not only that, the room was unmade, dirty, dusty yet cigarette scent was present in a non smoking room. Wifi connection was poor, elevators was infested with cockroaches and breakfast was not pleasant at all. Last but not least, a bag of "Royce" chocolate worth 3000 pesos was left behind accidentally in my children's room without realizing it after an hour. In relation to that, the staff did a final inspection of the room before checking out without even notifying the goods that was left behind, instead they selfishly indulge and made all sort of excuses and kept referring me to someone else when I made the call to retrieve the chocolate. By the time it was retrieved the new and unopened chocolate was half gone. The staff members are not respectful of retaining customer properties for a month or at least get hold of the owner. The staff members promised to reimburse the chocolate as exactly how it was when I first purchased it. But failed to do so. Full receipt and the chocolates were present in the bag.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank ReDBLooD69
Reviewed 28 December 2013

my partner with our 3y/o kid stayed here overnight. the place is walking distance to shopping centers, convenience stores and fast food chains.

what we didnt like during our stay are the ff:
- the aircon was not that cold
- towels are so thin, it looks like a rag
- the breakfast is cold tuna in can served in a plate
- we can hear the noise above our room, dragging chairs and tables, so annoying
- no bidet (lol)

what we like:
- spacious room
- comfortable bed
- friendly staff

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Camille B
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The place is old, creepy, smelly and worn out.

We initially booked one-bedroom executive. The feeling was not good, feels like I'm at John Cusack's1408 movie! I can't even go to the bathroom alone! The place is so big with partition separating the bedroom and living/dining room but open on top. There's only 1 aircon for the whole place and its located in the lower side of the bedroom, the place didn't get cold. So we requested to downgrade to studio type without refund.

As expected the studio room is dilapidated. Only 2 thin towels in bathroom, no spare for splashes

Good side of the hotel is they allowed us to check out until 4pm after few requests and considerations (we checked in at 8pm and downgraded)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank coco_kuting
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My partner, I and our 8 year old stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as we needed to be in Makati. We stayed in a 2 br apartment which was nice enough. Budget cost, clean rooms, comfortable to stay in, small but nice pool, helpful staff, reasonable food. Not far from shopping centre. I would stay again if I had the need.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 4 September 2013

nice location, good staff , fast wifi but i would give the hotel 2 stars ( thin old towels, not super clean- missed back of faucet , depressing breakfast). i'm a little sad it was not what it used to be.
they could do much better.(and i hope they will)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business