BSA Tower
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast is servedbig mallexcellent locationlarge roomshopping and restaurantsayala museummakati arearefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Stayed there 1 night on my way from Hong Kong to the Bohol island.
I actually have no complaints: the employee at the front desk was friendly and helpful, the view from the room was spectacular, the room was spacious and clean. In the morning, another employee brought me breakfast: omelette, fresh fruit, coffe and milk + a newspaper.

For a short stay, this place is ok.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed in the a two bedroom unit that is spacious but kinda old. Nothing fancy, just the basics. Found small cockroaches in the kitchen area, broken door in one room and stained bed sheet but was changed immediately. We had to take turns in using the wifi as only one tablet/smartphone is allowed.
Arrived early for check in so luggage was deposited in the storage. Came back at 2pm. Front office staff told us that luggage will be delivered to our unit. Waited for almost half an hour so had to go down to follow up. Found the luggage tag just laying on top of the desk and only then that staff requested bellboy to deliver. Staff not so apologetic. However, bellboys overall service is excellent, efficient and courteous.
Location though is perfect for shopping, dining and night life. Giving this a 5 star and thumbs up. Might look for another place to stay on our next trip.

Room Tip: If you request for a two bedroom with a queen and twin beds, it is not always guaranteed when you check in and the reply is that the owners might want to use it. So what is the point of having your property being rented out and hotel has confirmed it then only to find out that you did not get the requested type of room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Yvonne G
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We book this hotel for 1 week and it's makes me dis appointed..first ask u for breakfast I said 10am..first day is ok next and consecutive days become more poorer if u will not call them for breakfast they will not deliver it to u..book 10 and serve 11.45 that's awesome ....facilities inside are not good old model television noisy air condition..cannot use swimming pool..utensils..2 person they will just put 1plate 2glass 1spoon 2fork..that's why I will not wonder how travelers writing a review here..

To the manager of this hotel..please brief and check what ur staff doing..very poor service..if u have good service and good accommodation specially the staff are good and friendly there will be many guest will book here..

To travelers...note just a little bit add to ur budget and u can get a good accommodation and same place as well..this hotel is rily worst for me..too many reasons they will tell u if u are requesting for something wifi not working better to use 3g

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
BSA T, Guest Relations Manager at BSA Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.

We would like to apologize for any negative experiences you had on your recent stay. We are really sorry that we did not meet your expectations and handle things better. We are also sorry for the inconvenience you experienced when our Food & Beverage staff delivered your breakfast at a later time and Housekeeping did not provide you with enough utensils. I have already addressed your concern to the departments involved to ensure it will be avoided in the future.

Please know that we are trying to rectify the problems concerning breakfast delivery and all the basic needs of our guests. We take pride to our dedicated employees; I regret that this was not your impression.

As a valued client, we have your interest at heart at all times. Please rest assured that there will be no repeat of these faults should you choose to stay with us again, I will make sure that you will be personally attended.

The BSA Tower Management

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Bottom line up front: I will stay at BSA Tower again.

You simply cannot beat the location. Basic accommodation in the heart of Makati. The studio rooms are spacious. When I stayed, breakfast and WiFi were included. Breakfast was decent. I never felt like I was roughing it.

Expect it to be a basic accommodation and you will not be disappointed. You are not staying there for a luxury accommodation, you are staying there because you cannot beat the location. If the room does not meet your standard, ask for another, and they will accommodate.

I booked directly on their website. http://www.bsatower-makati.com. I recommend booking directly with them if you can. I called their phone number with some questions and they were able to assist me to clarify some things. Oftentimes they have promo's available on their website.

Room Tip: I stayed in a studio room. If your room is not clean, or looks tired, simply ask for a different room. You will likely have a much better stay.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We've stayed a number of times at BSA Tower. This time over New Year.
It's all about location. It's about 15 steps from Greenbelt and everything you need for shopping, food, drink is walkable within minutes.
Some of the rooms are reasonable and have had some work done on them; this time though, we ended up in a rundown room which was falling apart and can best be described as grubby.
Broken doors, toilet, terrible stains on sofa and seats and loud rattling zircon units.
This is not a hotel to "stay" in. It's a hotel to drop your stuff and sleep in.
Staff are hit and miss - there are some who are genuinely attentive (like Dennis on the from door) and others who clearly look disinterested when you complain and then take no action to resolve your problem.
It's the budget end of hotels and you get what you pay for. However, a lick of paint and a bit of basic maintenance would make all the difference.
Stay for the location and price. If you want same location and can pay more then stay at the Holiday Inn (attached to Glorietta) or the Dusit Thani.
Have had past experiences at BSA which have been perfectly pleasant - this time was poor and would encourage me to pay the difference and stay elsewhere next time.

Room Tip: There are decent rooms so be prepared to ask to move if yours is one of those that is fallen apart.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write an honest review on BSA Tower. It is an honor that you chose to stay with us again. Unfortunately it was not a good experience this time and we regret that you did not enjoy your holiday here. We would like to apologize for any negative experiences you had on your recent stay.

We appreciate that you took the time to bring the matter to us, and yes I personally agree that in the hospitality industry, the basic services are the most important for all our guests. We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with regard to the broken door, toilet and noisy air condition unit. These concerns were already rectified to ensure that it will be avoided in the future.

As a valued client, your interests matter to us. Should you choose to stay with us again, we will see to it that you will be attended well. If you have any more concerns, we would be happy to hear from you at your most convenient time.

The BSA Tower Management