I last stayed here last in 2009 and I again enjoyed my recent 3 night stay here.
I booked via the Asia Travel Crazy Rate 4 Star Makati (Mystery) Apartment Hotel at greatly reduced rate including breakfast for 2.
I was surprised about several ordinary reviews regarding the hotel. Rooms were fresh and looked to be recently rennovated. Certainly not dated as suggested by some prior reviewers. Location a short stroll to Greenbelt 1. Location in a very quiet street. Across the road is a mini mart. Massages and Beauty Parlor in the same street. No free wifi but a computer in the business centre can be used at no cost.
Breakfast needs improving with no real bacon in the buffet and very limited choices.
All in all a great hotel and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila, Philippines