Stayed here twice - first in upgraded room with kitchenette then in standard room.
Quick check-in, pleasant staff. Both rooms clean and comfortable but can be noisy if near the small swimming pool.
Breakfast mediocre to say the least - terrible coffee, sweet white bread tastes like cardboard plus an odd assortment of cakes and hot dishes.
Good location near Greenbelt malls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering 30 stories over the vibrant business and commercial district of Makati City is the relaxing haven of Somerset Millennium Makati. Conveniently located in the heart of Legaspi Village, it offers a panoramic view of the bustling metropolis and the tranquil bay area. Its welcome proximity to the luxurious Greenbelt Malls where a variety of restaurants and entertainment venues are available presents a wealth of lifestyle options for the discerning traveler.Featuring a selection of spacious and comfortable serviced residences, comprehensive living facilities and modern amenities, Somerset Millennium is the ideal venue for a comfortable cosmopolitan lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Somerset Millennium Makati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somerset Millennium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millenium Makati
- Somerset Millenium Hotel Makati
- Somerset Millennium Makati Metro Manila, Philippines