I stayed at Dusit Thani Manila on 2nd feb and also 2 nights on 5th feb. I booked two rooms ech night. I have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the past 10 years. It has been wonderful but this trip was the worst. I am a Wine & Dine guest renewing yearly. I have the complimentary vouchers to be able to be upgraded to the club room + club facilities which was given to me every time I stayed there. But this time the staff at the club lounge rejected my requests and she was so rude and even roll her eyes in answering to my questions. Is this what you have trained your staff? she asked for evidence and I showed her the terms & condition layed out in the email that was sent to me but she does not want to honour it , keep telling me it was the 'before' Wine&Dine and now everything has changed. But my membership has not expired and she should honour what is written there. Then I went downstair and met Ms Jeane, the Manager and she helped me.
I book accordingly to the requirements stated meaning I book the Dusit Best rates so that I can avail the club room. Otherwise I had another option to book from Agoda which has a better rate. I am fed up of this and will not stay there again. I am actually writing for a magazine which wants me to promote a good hotel in Makati and having stayed in Dusit before, I highly recommend your hotel. Can you imagine what I will write? You wouldn't want to know and Malaysians in future will not want to stay in Dusit Thani anymore. There are so many good hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Manila is located in the heart of the Philippines' premiere financial district, Makati City. The hotel is 25 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, 15 minutes away from the country's major convention centers, right-at-the-doorstep shopping malls and entertainment centers. With 537 guest rooms and suites, 11 meeting and banqueting rooms for up to 1,000 persons, bars and restaurants - The Pantry, Benjarong Royal Thai Cuisine, Umu Japanese Restaurant, Pool Bar, Grab and Go, DFiT Fitness Center and award-winning Devarana Spa. The newly opened Celebrations Lounge, the hotel's dedicated events center is located at the Lobby Level while the 900 square meter Dusit Club Lounge, Library and Gold & Silver Private Dining Rooms are located on the 17th Floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and Cancelon so you can book your Dusit Thani Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Manila Hotel Makati
- Dusit Thani Hotel Manila
- Dusit Makati
- Manila Dusit Thani Hotel
- Dusit Hotel Makati
- Dusit Thani Manila Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines