This hotel was chosen by my wife for a shopping expedition prior to the flight back home to Australia. Close to Greenbelt and Landmark and we took a taxi to Greenhills Mall for PHP200.
Room was fitted with a kitchenette with some antiquated utensils,kettle etc but at least we were able to make coffee after buying the usual items from the 711 convenience store close by.
Our tariff did not include breakfast and for other meals we visited the food hall in Landmark basement where all the regular outlets are represented.
Asked room service for extra pillows and were told they would be available for an extra PHP55 payment.
There is obviously different standard levels of rooms in this hotel and I think the one we had was the lower standard. An upgrade was offerred for an extra PHP300 on checking in..... maybe if we stay there in the future.
Would not stay here if it was not for the shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 storey, full service condominium hotel featuring standard, superior , 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom suites. All rooms are equipped with complete living, dining and kitchen facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince Plaza II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Plaza Ii Hotel Manila
- Prince Plaza II Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines