“Craving again”

Som's Noodle House
Ranked #1,020 of 1,454 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 12 December 2011

No. 1 Thai resto in the Philippines. I can't wait to eat my favorite shomai!

1  Thank kendracruz

Reviewed 9 December 2011

great thai food.
not-so-good service
i've been here twice and both time i had to wait 30 minutes for my food. the first time, we only ordered 2 dishes and the place wasn't even full.
not good if you're terribly hungry or in a hurry

1  Thank kenshen
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My colleagues and I have been visiting this simple yet popular restaurant for years. I say simple because this restaurant used to be a small outdoor restaurant by the road...the plastic tables and chairs are on the sidewalk. Neverthelss the humble place is always swarming with decent and rich patrons...probably because of it's proximity to The Powerplant Mall and nearby swanky condominiums. The Pad Thai and Thai tea is awesome...and their red chicken curry (Super Spicy) and yellow curry is the best in town...and don't forget to try the best appetizer in the whole world--the grated mango with crunchy fish flakes and peanuts (forgot how it's called). The place has undergone a massive renovation so it can cater even to people with descriminating sanitary concerns. Airconditoned, glass-walled and all but they still retained the old charm of having tables and chairs outside. The food has remained amazing! I will always come back for more.

2  Thank sexybutt
Reviewed 20 October 2011

The best and affordable Pad Thai in Makati area. No fuss but always full.
I also love their Thai Tea. I eat here once or twice a month just to satisfy my craving.
Lots of choices and not expensive.

1  Thank awesomestuff01
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Its just near where I work. On sundays you will see Indian families dine here.
Their curry is good. I like the yellow curry most. I always go for Tofu curry.
Tom Yum soup is just ok... something is still missing.. compare to the ones I tasted in Bangkok.
There are cheap food like curry rice for guest on budget.
Stay inside the airconditioned dinning. Sometime there are mosquito along the sidewalk where the outdoor tables are.

2  Thank Bravo-Bien