“First time and surely not my last”
Review of Cyma

Cyma
Ranked #96 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I've never had good greek food until I tried cyma. They're atmosphere was actually good and appetizing. The food is just a delight. But, what made this restaurant memorable was when i was waiting for the food and someone shouted oppa. I literally jumped out of my seat.

Definitely try cyma. You'll feel like you are in greece.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We have been there twice during our stay in Makati.
Great and delicious food for a good value prices.
There is no need to say any more, just go there! :)

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is a bustling, popular restaurant. The menu was huge with plenty of vegetarian options. The service was quick and attentive. The food was very good value for money - I had the best vegetarian moussaka ever.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We were 10 in the group and had a really nice diner. Plenty of food probably ordered to much. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Dining at this place is always a welcome treat because of the service the staff provides. The place is usually packed so better have a reservation or have patience to wait for a table to be seated. Dine al fresco in their garden dining area or just get cozy inside the restos 2 floors. The food is always the best part and one cannot complain when eating at cyma. The american salad is always my choice of appetizer. The lamb gyros are always perfectly cooked and the roca pasta are my favorite.