“This is soooo bad!”

Price range: US$14 - US$45
Cuisines: European, French, Italian, Swiss
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Acclaimed for its famous patented "No Borders Cuisine" - exquisite innovations on well-loved Swiss, Italian, and French creations, Chateau 1771 features an ambience that evokes the charisma and glamour of chic Parisian cafes and matches it with genuine Filipino warmth and hospitality. Menu favorites that have carried on through the years include Potence - beef tenderloin flambeed on metal gallows with a heady hint of brandy; Lemon Chicken - crisp morsels of chicken spiked with the sweet-tangy taste of honey and lemon; and Tomato-Cheese Fondue. Today, as it has been for almost twenty-five years, Chateau 1771 remains an important meeting place for discerning minds and refined palates.
Reviewed 19 December 2011

It was a recommendation of a friend... and, wow, it was BAD! Mozzarella wasn't Mozzarella cheese - but some other undefined cheese, clams where terrible, Spaghetti okay.

Don't waste your time with this place!

Reviewed 13 December 2011

The location is gorgeous. Try their chicken mmmmm heavenly...... I would def recommend this place to anyone strolling around Green Belt area,

Reviewed 9 December 2011

the menu can still include a few more pages or options but overall it has a bit of everything.. great wine selection and service that one cannot fault. its good for dates and bringing a business partner or somebody to impress

Reviewed 29 November 2011

We was looking forward to dining here as we had read and heard good things about it. The atmosphere was Ok but was quite noisy when there were a lot of people dining there. The food was very good however it was very expensive which surprised us. What did disappoint me the most was that on their website they advertised an extensive Wine list. This was not the case and I must say we were disappointed by the lack of variety of wines from around the world. The cost of the wine was also very high considering what was on offer. I would say that the mark up was between 200-300%. I do have an idea of the cost of wine as I have my own International Wine Business in Australia.

I must say that the service was of the highest quality and I could not fault it at all.

Overall I would have to say we probably wouldn't dine there again.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This French-cuisine restaurant was excellent. I really enjoyed the food (I had beef bracciole and pork scallopine), and the panna cotta was perfect. Good value for money.