“Very convenient place”
other travellers have booked this property
Our living room with a view
The cosy dining & kitchenette Wake up to this wonderful view!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The cosy dining & kitchenette
Wake up to this wonderful view!
Our 2nd bedroom with 2 beds, closet & desk
The stairs leading to the bedroom for more privacy
Very Clean Bathrooms
We have 2 bathrooms
3 High Speed Elevators & Strict Security
Free use of fully equipped gym
Kids wading pool
Elevator Lobby
Pool at Amenities Floor
Kids will enjoy the playground
Greenhills Shopping Center - few minutes away bargains in real pearl jewelry, clothes and more
One of the pearl stalls at Greenhills Shopping Center
Shangril Mall with great shops, movie houses and restaurants
Inside Shangrila Mall
Inside Shangrila Mall
SM Mega mall, one of the biggest malls in Asia.  Great brands at great prices
SM also has kids entertainment ctrs,movies, restos, ice skating rink and more
SM Kultura is a one stop shop for balikbayan souvenirs
We are honored to receive the Certificate of Excellence 2014
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kiev, Ukraine
“Very convenient place”
Reviewed 31 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

We needed a place in Manila to start a long trip through Philippines and further. To overcome a jet-lag. And I do wanted to have a swimming pool. And a playground. And two bedrooms. And for reasonable price.

The apartment itself was very nice, clean. Actually it is not just one apartment it, is the whole condo designed for short and long term rentals. All the units are pretty much the same, the difference is just in the details. The only significant difference is that in the second bedroom you might have either one queen bed or two double beds. Everything is new and of the decent quality. I would not add my photos because they are pretty much the same what they have published. The condo itself is new, built just a couple of years before. We were provided with a big can of drinking water, an induction cooker, all the dishes needed, even with instant coffee. The cleaning is done once per three days. The same is with the towels change.

The only difficulty was to get a warm water. Every apartment is equipped with a boiler, but to obtain warm water you have to ask the reception 1) to switch it 2) to regulate the temperature on it on maximum.

By the way, the reception is 24/7, so, when we arrived late at night we were duly and quickly checked in. Due to jet-lag we didn't sleep at night and wanted to eat :) The reception has enough leaflets of pizza and Philippine food to order and can assist with it. Besides, 5 minutes walk is 7/11 with the quite poor selection of goods. I've got there some bananas, milk and cookies at night.

Right across the street is the Puregold supermarket with almost everything we needed. We also changed money there and bought local mobile cards for just 50 pesos each.

The yellow metered taxi from the airport was 500 peso, and the regular city taxi back was just 200 peso. Just ask the reception on check-out to get the taxi for you. It takes maximum 5 min. The time to the airport in day time is about 40 min.

O! And the last thing. I have seen a huge shopping mall - Sky Mall just 5 min by taxi.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Jan 2013
Thank you very much for your kind and thorough review Diana! I hope you and your wonderful family have a great and safe adventure ahead. l will be sure to double check the setting of the water heaters to make it more convenient.
You're always welcome back.
NJ
Reviewed 27 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

27 Jan 2013
Thank you Grace and it was really our pleasure to host you and your family!
Philippines
Reviewed 26 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
26 Jan 2013
Thanks Vangie and we look forward to seeing you again!
doha city
Reviewed 1 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

1 Jan 2013
Hi Melvin,
Thanks for the wonderful review. I'm really sorry it was unfortunate that there was construction going on in a unti near yours. Rest assured these works are finished and we do regulate construction hours to avoid work at night or too early in the morning. I'll review the wifi in the unit you stayed in and will work to get it improved immediately.
Western Australia
Reviewed 23 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

23 Dec 2012
Thanks for the wonderful review Baron! I wish I could tell all potential andlords/hosts what a wonderful guest you are as well! Happy New Year!
Cebu
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
6 Nov 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review George! You're always welcome.
pasig
Reviewed 1 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012

1 Oct 2012
Glad to be of help , Larry! See you soon and happy travels!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;