I first stayed in the Edsa Shangri-la ten years ago while attending a conference, and I thought it was the perfect hotel for business. This time my wife and I stayed there while vactioning in the Philippines. I was surprised that it was even better than before. From being transported from the airport at 2 in the morning, to a stress-eliminating massage in the relaxing atmosphere of the Chi Spa, the Edsa Shang has added new comforts that helped us recover from a gruelingly long flight. A concerned staff, luxurious rooms and first class restaurants are what I expect from Shangri-la properties, but the Edsa Shang has ramped it up to a new level. My wife and were
actually sorry to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines' foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 631 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri-La Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines