Free cancellation until 27/07
US$63
US$56
US$44
Priceline
The Mabuhay Manor(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$39
Priceline
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$35
Priceline
Starlight Bed and Breakfast(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$33
US$357
US$207
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsrefrigeratorphpgrabpropertyinternet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for a stop over for connecting flight too Iloilo and the hotel was comfortable and close to airport,was clean and staff were helpful I would defiantly use this hotel again the pick up from airport is free going too hotel but cost 200 pesos to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The communication was smooth and good, my WhatsApp messages got fast reply. The breakfast was on time. The drop-off shuttle was on time. The check-in was smooth. The receptionist who greeted me was friendly, she answered all my questions with a smile. She also suggested me to buy a sim card close to the property, rather than in the airport, it's much cheaper. I got my sim card 47 PHP. They have a pizza delivery, she helped me to order my dinner. The room is large, the bed is comfy. They have a refrigerator.

I didn't know that their shuttle offer is only one way. So I have to pay extra for my second shuttle, it costs 200 PHP. I already confirmed my time of arrival, yet they said they couldn't contact their driver to pick me up, and suggested me to take a cab/ grab. But since it's not so late, so I prefer to wait at the airport. Not so long after that, they solved our problem and sent me a shuttle. Internet was bad in the room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This place is a good option for one night stay if you land in Manila little later and have flight the following day. It is close to the airport and provides free ONE WAY shuttle from the airport. On the way to the airport the shuttle took us to wrong terminal (3 instead of 4) and left right away so we had to take a taxi to get to the correct terminal. Took us 15-20 minutes. The area where the hotel is located doesn´t look the best. Room was very clean but kind of small with very small bathroom where we had troubles to close the door. A/C worked well. Breakfast very simple but good. We would recommend this place for short time period only.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

On the plus side the room was very very clean. The bed was comfortable. The AC worked well. The staff was very pleasant. The WiFi in the room was intermittent. The location can fairly be described as impoverished residential. I arrived at night and I have to admit I felt a bit uneasy as the van navigated the maze of side streets to get there. However impoverished dies nor mean dangerous. I went out at night in search of a restaurant and felt completely comfortable. There are not many restaurants within walking distance. I found only one local restaurant. It is definitely not a tourist or commercial area. I would stay here again. The free airport pick up is a plus.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

we went there in May, the shuttle for free but we didn't get answer for us instead of taking a taxi, the staff is friendly but not delicate, also boss but they have to sure what they made offer on webside, and breakfast just egg, bread!
the lift was slow, old; cleaned room, small bathroom, weak water, when we were required to the airport, they didn't preparation in advance although we announced that night, It's unreasonable that they say free shuttle but pay for highway, the difference between the terminals to the airport, although the turn they did not answer the shuttle, we're not satisfied!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple