“June 2014 - 3 Nights”

Manila Marriott Hotel
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Pasay
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Manila Marriott is a new and beautiful hotel located just minutes across from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. During my stay the staff was friendly and efficient when checking-in. The room and bathroom are both elegant and spacious. I guess because the hotel is so new, your food and dining options are very limited with some places like the 7-11 store only accepting cash. Fortunately for about 100 pesos you can catch a taxi to the Mall of Asia or some other place downtown Manila. But aside from those small food concerns - my wife and I had a very pleasurable stay.

I would definitely stay at Manila Marriott Hotel again!

Note: Once you venture out of the hotel and over to the Casino you'll find the quality of service diminishes quite a bit.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent... But a little expensive, just check your favorite travel sites often...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank williams_ma
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Mr. williams_ma,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your overall stay in the hotel. I am pleased to hear that you and your wife had an enjoyable stay and ejoyed the big and elegant room and bathroom that we have. I have taken note as well of your comment on food options. And, am happy to share that the hotel would have a wide range of food options from our lobby (The Greatroom) , our grab and go restaurant (Java+), In Room Dining, Pool Bar, Marriott Cafe and CRU Steakhouse. I look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to the hotel and hopefully be able to offer any other food options that you might be looking for.

Hoel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,024)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

arrival at the Hotel noontime sooo Amazed ME !!! ohhh the Front Door Security is very Polite..then I proceeded to the Front Desk Staff w/ very WELCOME Marriott signature $MILE...I loved to stay this Hotel very near to the AIRPORT but very far to Makati (Rustan's Shopping Store)...

Room Tip: higher floors for ME is highly recommended to us "Balikbayan" especially during Night time...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Alilc

Dear Ms. Alilc,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your very complimenting feedback about the hotel. Will ensure to share this with the rest of the team as they will be happy to hear how pleased you are about your overall arrival experience and stay. Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great rooms. Very cool bathrooms. It couldn't be nicer. I was surprised at the tight security; however, i did appreciate it. Also, it was a quick trip to the airport, with an easy shuttle service. A+ in my book.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DaveP341

Dear Mr. DaveP341,

I am very pleased to hear about your very positive feedback about our room, the bathroom and our tight security. We certainly commit to ensure that we are able to provide the best product and service to all our guests all the time. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed here with my wife in April for 1 night before we flew back to US. It is one of the more expensive hotels in the area, but you normally get what you pay for.
All of the staff was very attentive and helpful. The room was spacious and overlooked the pool. We were looking for a good nights sleep before a long trip and we got it. The bed was very comfortable, room was clean, there was a very large shower with multiple showerheads and a bathtub also.
We did not go down to the restaurant for dinner or the breakfast, but we did order in dinner.
It was very good, not cheap, but very good.
Overall, I would stay here again, staff is courteous, room is nice, had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charles b
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Mr. Charles b,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment about the hotel on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you and your wife had a very nice stay with us. Will definitely share with the rest of the members of the team about your overall experience as they will beequally pleases as I am to hear that everything went well. Please let us know when the next plan to Manila would be. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Why intuitive? Because this hotel and it's wonderful staff knows what you need even before you realize it. Food is delectable, the rooms are cozy and comfortable. But the service is impeccable. Warm yet professional, so caring and thoughtful..from the guards to the bellhops to the waiters/waitresses, chef and servers at the cafe and housekeeping...but special,special compliments to my housekeeping guy on the 5th floor who remembered that I said I loved the Genting tea reward! You're the best.
Marriott is number 1 for me and my family! Waiting for my rewards card so we can go back.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank chenelyn c

Dear Ms. Chenelyn c

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on TripAdvisor. I was very pleased to hear about your most recent stay in the hotel. We certainly try our best to be able to provide the service that we are known for. I will share your comments to the rest of the team as am sure that they will be equally pleased to know about your very positive feedback. Thank you once again and looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

There is often overused and mostly inaccurate adage that people use all the time which is that you get what you pay for. I have found for this to be mostly false. Paying more does not usually mean that you are guaranteed service or quality commensurate the price paid. With this hotel, I can personally attest to the fact that you will be delighted with the quality of service, rooms, and everything else. This is especially true if you are elite member. There is not a lot to write here because everything was great at this hotel. Checkin was smooth. i asked if the room can be changed to double bed. Accommodated immediately. I asked if I can get some extra towels. They were there the same time as when I walked in the room after the checkin. The room service was courteous, quick, and with great food. The location is also safe and near all of the conveniences including nightlife, etc. There is nightlife right within where the hotel is located. People help with bags. They help with taxi. The person who checked me in even walked me to the elevator. The breakfast was amazing. Yes, it is expensive and I was hesitant because of the cost but decided to try it out because it was only one night, but I found it to be well worth the price. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: I believe the hotel is relatively new so you should be able to get clean and nice rooms at any of th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mr_Universal

Dear Mr_Universal,

Thank you for taking the time to upload your comment on your overall stay on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that everything went well during your stay. I will definitely share your very complimenting words of the products and services from Check-in to Housekeeping to Room Service and Breakfast experience. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I purchased a Marriott Hotel Membership last year and received several deals and entitlements as part of the package. I took my family to Marriott for an overnight weekend family "staycation."

We had a great time at the hotel. It was our home away from home. Everything we needed and wanted to do was already in the hotel. I hit the gym to log some minutes in the treadmill, we all went swimming and of course we checked out Resorts World, which is conveniently adjacent to the hotel. My wife and I also had the chance to sample their spa on another occasion and the massage treatment was heavenly.

Marriott isn't commonly known for its buffet but the food in M Cafe, I daresay, is up there in the list of good ones that offer variety (from Chinese cuisine to fresh catch seafood). For steak lovers, do try out Cru Steakhouse. Their cuts won't disappoint.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Rosario,

I am very pleased to hear that your staycation with the family in the hotel was very satisfactory. I will definitely share your comments with the rest of the team. Looking forward to welcoming you and the rest of the family back to the hotel soon!

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasay
Belmont Hotel Manila
Hyatt City of Dreams Manila
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia
2 mi away
The Heritage Hotel Manila

Been to Manila Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!