Location: walking distance from Mall of Asia, ferris wheel, different rides, international buffet, and bay. It was good exercise for us to walk and get a nice breeze from the bay. Ample parking space.
Service: We booked our room online through agoda and we had a quick check-in. We requested a higher level, quiet area, 2 beds and city view, and we got what we asked for, with extra bonus of bay view where we can view the sunset. We asked for room slippers and we got them right away. I have an early morning flight (6am) and hotel offered to have breakfast to go. I got my brown bag consisting of warm sandwich, boiled egg, orange, and water ready at 3am. Initially, I had the airport shuttle pick me up at 3:30am, but since we woke up early, I requested for an earlier pickup and they accommodated my request. Very flexible and respectful staff. My brother who was left behind enjoyed his breakfast - with viands, fruits and bread selections. Room with safe to store valuables. Free drinking water by the hallway to refill our bottled water containers.
Cleanliness - Clean lobby and restaurant; our room was on the 11th floor; immaculately clean bedsheets for the queen beds, floors and walls are clean. At 3am, two staff guys were already sanitizing the floors as we stepped out of the elevator.
Quietness - we had a restful night because the room was quiet; away from street noise
Cost - one bedroom with two queen beds cost about 3850 add tax and fee. Add an extra 685 pesos (as I recall) for airport shuttle. Good value. Drive at 3am took about 10 minutes to Terminal 1. Courteous driver.
View: Go all the way to the 12th floor and take the stairs to the pool lounge and admire the views both during the daytime and night lights.Good photo opportunity. Cool fresh air to enjoy in the lounge. Swimming pool is on this very top floor.
Highly recommended. We will stay here again for the future next trip to Manila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This economy class hotel is convenient to a myriad of popular tourist sites in Manila. The hotel offers 150 clean and comfortable rooms that are adorned with modern amenities such as chiropractic approved mattresses, color television and cable channels, window seating for relaxation, built-in desk and furniture and wireless Internet access. Guests will also find a restaurant and outdoor pool which offer a perfect place to relax after a long day of exploration. The Microtel Hotels & Resorts Mall of Asia is the perfect property for guests that want quaint accommodation in a prime location with signature Microtel quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Manila Mall Of Asia Hotel Pasay
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Manila/At Mall Of Asia Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines