1,433 results
All reviewsmanila baywater dispenserwalking distancepool deckbreakfast buffetlocation is excellentamusement parkcatholic churchevery hoursmx convention centerrooms are cleanshuttle serviceconvenient locationsm moaclose to the airportchecking infree shuttle
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel location is the best plus point. I attended a concert at MOA Arena and it's very close, just about 4 minutes walking to the Arena and about 7 minutes to MOA. Everything is close by and the neighbourhood is very safe and peaceful. It's safe to walk around even at night, you can see polices and security roaming around.

The view from my room is great as it faces Conrad and the Bay so I got a great view of Manila Bay sunset. The hotel staffs are friendly and helpful. They explained to me very clearly about everything I asked.

The down point is that the hotel is not very noise-proof so if you are sensitive, this is not the best choice. I sleep easily so wasnt my problem. Also, the bedding isn't the greatest but it's okay for me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment in TripAdvisor. It is nice to know that you were very happy with your stay in the hotel. We value very much your comment about how safe and secured you were. We are happy as well that you appreciated the efforts of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

we spend here for a staycation with friends. clean and spacious. they have free breakfast but not that much food to pick. dwe havent have time to swim because its close due to storm. but we have a good time in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment in TripAdvisor. It is nice to know that you were very satisfied with your recent stay. We are happy that you appreciated the cleanliness of our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I am not trying to get a 5 star experience for the amount I paid to this hotel but at least I expected to have a safe and comfortable stay. I chose this hotel based on its location, close to mall of Asia, and based from reviews comfortable bedding. The location is excellent but anything other than that is terrible. The staffs are not friendly, we got toilet over flowing, and shower drain was flooding. Beddings are not clean. We don’t have a safety deposit box in the room and when I asked to have a deposit box from the front desk, they gave me one but I have to access it at the front desk where everyone can see what I’m putting in my personal box. I don’t get to lock my own box too cause I’m not allowed to go behind the front desk. Safety is poor! I will never come back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment in TripAdvisor. It is with concern to know how disappointed you were during your recent stay in the hotel. Rest assured that we have taken note of all your concerns and will be addressed accordingly. Let me take this opportunity to inform you that all our rooms have safety deposit boxes. It was unfortunate that the room that was assigned to you had a non-functioning unit. We did however changed the unit with a functioning one. We understand how you feel but we do hope that you can still give us another chance to serve you.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is our third time staying at this hotel. It's excellent when you are planning to do some shopping at MOA. In all 3 times, we were satisfied with the room accommodation but most important for us was how the staff assisted us each time. During our most recent stay (August 2015), we want to thank Ms. Judith, Ms. Michelle and Mr. Jan at the front desk for allowing us to check in early and for making the check in and check out process smooth and pleasant. They were all professional! We also thank the doorman and bell staff (sorry guys, we forgot your names) for always offering assistance when we need it. We will definitely return to Microtel again soon!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment in TripAdvisor. It is always heartwarming whenever our guests appreciate the service of our people. Getting comments such as yours will always make us strive harder to make each guest experience memorable. We will definitely pass on to Judith, Michelle, Jan and our bell team your commendations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We booked a room at Microtel in October. The room was clean and spacious. It had a nice view of Conrad as well as the beach. The front desk staffs were really friendly and helpful to accommodate our queries. The hotel is a 5-10 minutes walk to the Mall of Asia and they do offer shuttle services to and fro the Mall of Asia too. I would definitely recommend staying here and would stay here again should we visit Manila.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel have nice views.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comment in TripAdvisor. We are happy to know that you were very satisfied with your stay last October. It is nice that you were able to notice the cleanliness of our rooms. We take pride in our high housekeeping standards. What is more important is that you find our people to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.