“Good spot”

Krazy Garlik
Ranked #63 of 484 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Had the 40 clove chicken and herself had the pasta, both were fantastic. Sraff were attentive enough and in general we had a nice meal. It won't score high on the romance side.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love trying out new restaurants and we saw this busy restaurant and we got curious. I ordered garlic pork steak and my husband spicy garlic mixed seafood. The food tasted great. We love garlic so we enjoyed everything. We also enjoyed their mashed potatoes. They have big serving of the food some could actually share. Our bill was under a 1000 mark.
Service was good. The waiter who served us was very attentive and kind. Our bottomless iced tea was kept full the whole time.
We'd love to go back and try other food on the menu.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

The 40 Kloves chicken is fabulous, crispy on outside, juicy on inside. very flavorful. I tried the Chinese rice and that was delish too. Service was excellent...I took extras as take out for another meal.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Wow, this is a great restaurant. We were staying at the Marriott and wandered into the Mall. After walking past each restaurant, this one was always busy with people waiting.

And we were not disappointed. We ordered three dishes - mushroom and garlic, Kung Pao Chicken (which was nice and spicy) plus squid. Each dish was made with very fresh ingredients. All were very tasty and portion sizes were good.

Waiters were also very friendly and smiley - great English too (we'd just arrived in The Philippines a few hours early so weren't sure what to expect).

I'd highly recommend it - and of course you need to like garlic.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

The food was ok, not really something that would make you go "hhhmmm- so good". The service was good though....