“They should have more branches”
Review of Krazy Garlik

Krazy Garlik
Ranked #59 of 493 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Philippine
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I brought a guest from New York to eat in this place. We weren't that hungry and so we wanted to grab just small bites. When they saw the menu they were impressed. We ordered 2 things: Pizza which was small but very very good and their specialty which is Crispy Pata!

I would highly recommend this place! Even if my visitor had such high standards being a fan of restaurants that rank high in Zagat ratings, this restaurant did not let me down.

You guys should have more branches! I went to the one in Promenade Greenhills.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our family of 5 (3 adults, 2 male teenagers) had lunch here last Mother's Day, and we were seated outside the restaurant.
The service is good, with dedicated servers responding to our requests quickly, and topping off our drinks even before we asked them to. I just wish they'd stop pushing me to get their discount card.
The food was very good, and I would highly recommend getting the Garlicky Crispy Pata and the 40 Kloves Chicken (ask for more sauce for the chicken). Their Make My Day drink (guyabano and mint) is also very good, and is a refreshing counterpoint for all the strong flavors in the food that we ordered.
The price is a bit high, though, so if you're not on a diet, be prepared to spend around Php900 per person.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I didn't realize that I could have reserved for a large party. But they were able to accommodate us. We had to sit outside of the restaurant.
The food was great. And the service was friendly. But our waiter kept pushing to get some frequent discount card--I did not get one.
For many of us, this was our first time at this restaurant. And I believe many of us will eat here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Had a late night meal here at Resorts World. Service was good and prompt. Had the tuna and pork belly adobo. Was fairly impressed by it for the price.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had dinner here on New Year's eve and wow we were impressed by the superb quality of food! Every dish was accentuated by garlic in taste and a huge garlic in presentation.Staff was attentive especially the guy server "Khel" , he attended to our every need, request and questions regarding the food. The ambiance and decor was good, although a bit tight on the indoor seating. Great for any occasion and price is a tad bit on the high side but well worth the expenditure if your taste buds enjoyed!