We stayed in this hotel 3 nights during our stopover in Manila. Very nice, safe and modern hotel.
The deluxe and suite rooms was very nice decorated, comfortable and spacious. The bathroom was also spacious and well equipped.
About location I can't say anything, because everytime we use transfers and taxi. But it's not far away from Rizal Park and SM Mall of Asia.
The main restaurant served very good food for breakfast and dinner (for extra charge). Big variety of food. For next trip I will definitely stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines