I stayed for 2 nights, one night in a King club room and one night in a suite (writing this in suite 1602). Both rooms were clean and in great condition. The club lounge is spacious and comfortable.
Though the immediate surroundings of the hotel are not so great, Mall of Asia is just a short taxi ride away as are several other places of interest. Very convenient if you need to visit the US embassy.
The staff are friendly and efficient, especially in the club lounge.
I will certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines