A simple modern hotel.Pretty convenient...in between airport and town.As you walk into the small lobby the cafe which serves buffett for breakfast is on the left.Had a look and it was quite nice though i did not take it.The reception is directly in front.As usual from the filipino staffs...all very friendly and welcoming.Quick efficient and polite checkin.
Room was on the 17th floor...quite big and spacious.Facing the marina....and the usual traffic chaos.But noise was minimised and i could hardly hear any traffic except for the odd revving up.
Clean and modern....similar in decor to Grand Hyatt/Crown Plaza style.Black white and brown hues.Big bed that had the right firmness and big pillow.
Bathroom was on the small side but still adequate enough to move around.There is only a rain shower from the ceiling and no alternative shower head.The only glitch was that the drainage of water was very slow and after a few minutes...my ankles were swimming in soapy water.
The room service menu was limited in choice.I ordered the mushroom cuppacino soup and the japanese beef curry.Both were not good.Soup was watery and had hardly any mushroom taste.The beef curry didnt taste anything like the original version and the beef had a very strong "beefy" smell and taste.My colleagues ordered the italian minestrone and spaghetti and they said it was quite good so i guess i made the wrong choice.However the portions for the meals was very generous and big.
Surely a recommended hotel if one doesnt want to stay in a bigger and more glitzy hotel in downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines