I like this hotel because of it's location on Roxas Blvd and the value for what you get. It's a mid-tier hotel with all modern amenities and comfort of a larger luxury hotel. There's a pastry shop in the lobby. Buffet breakfast is offered (Didn't get to try lunch or dinner) and pretty good. You have American, Continental, Asian selections. The staff is nice, friendly and very helpful.
I lost my camera either in a taxi cab or the hotel and the security and admin staff went beyond their duty to search, investigate, and complete a report (good news: I was able to replace the camera, thanks to Visa).
The only downside is that the neighboring buildings are old and not so pretty to look at. But I would recommend this to everyone. I like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines