Before booking at this hotel, I had low expectation from it as it was rated as a 4-star hotel. However after my weekend stay with the family, I found that the room were at par with what I would usually find at 5 star hotels in the US. All hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is superb as it is very close to malls like Mall of Asia and Harrison Plaza. If you want to see the touristy places in Manila then this hotel is definitely worth considering as it is close to Luneta (Rizal park), the Manila bay boardwalk, Intramuros and Fort Santiago.
My kids liked the hotel and we will definitely be coming back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LateRooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines