This hotel isn't spectacular but it is very good - comfortable, modern rooms, though some of the furniture is a bit scuffed. The gym and pool are good - again, not amazing, but all that one needs. The buffet breakfast was lovely, and the service was quite good. It was worth it for the "advanced booking" price, though I'm not sure I would pay the regular price to stay at this Traders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines