Stayed here for 3 nights mid March 2010, Shangri La its not but clean & comfortable it is. At the time there was a Thai Buffet in the restaurant area, which was well worth a visit. The coffee shops also worth a visit great coffee and snacks plus free Internet access. We only went into the bar on the last night and found a band performing so had a few more drinks than expected. The staff are great very helpful and friendly as were all the Philippinoes we met. If you don’t want to eat in the hotel there’s a great restaurant complex across the road to the right near the Marina.
Nearby is the US embassy and the Manila hotel which is worth a visit as is the Sky bar in the Diamond hotel further down the road great views of Manila Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines