Kabayan Hotel Pasay
US$115
US$96
US$71
  • Breakfast included
The Mabuhay Manor(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
Starlight Bed and Breakfast(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$34
  • Breakfast included
US$24
US$23
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$322
US$313
Orbitz.com
1,746 results
All reviewsmrt lrtfree breakfastaffordable pricefast foodeasy accessshort staystandard roomsm mall of asiapadcapsuleairportdormmanilasolochowkingedsataft
Reviewed 20 May 2009

I stayed with my husband who is an Australian, and he likes the services especially the courteousness of the Hotel staff. The airport shuttle is very accurate, they were there on time. Since my husband is foreign, he is fine with the Filipino foods served by the Hotel. Not only we got a discount, we also have complimentary breakfast and lunch. actually this is our 2nd stay with the Hotel, and we stayed for more than 2 weeks each visit. Will definitely recommend to foreign friends and will definitely come back. and its closest to mall of asia too!!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsAussie
Reviewed 7 April 2009

I stayed at Kabayan Hotel at least 4 times a year. We usually stay here for a night or two before or after flying international. I never had problems before, except for a very limited choices on their breakfast. What really surprised me most on my recent visit is that guests has to fall in line to get their set breakfast. Its like a scene from a high school cafeteria. Not exact my idea of a $50 up hotel. What makes it worst is that the line was sooo long and I saw old people, falling in line and struggling to carry their tray of breakfast. I'll definitely wont allow my parents to stay here ever again. As for me, maybe i'll stay here but i'll difinitely skip their breakfast and lunch, its not even worth it. I wonder why Legend Hotels allow their concessioner to manage the Star Cafe that way. Such a big let down.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank foxyCebu
Reviewed 15 March 2009

I arrived in MNL at 11:00 p.m. I promptly went to the Hotel Lounge outside of Terminal 1. The driver took a while because of traffic, but I was eventually driven to the hotel. The check-in process was seamless and I was sleeping within the hour.

The hotel is near LRT and MRT stations. The neighborhood is a typical Pasay neighborhood and I did not encounter any problems. I had to leave early in the morning so I did not stay for breakfast.

I would certainly stay here again. I just needed a clean place to shower and sleep, and the "Pad" was sufficient. It's a small room; smaller than the pictures.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
3  Thank CentralVoyage
Reviewed 28 January 2009

Ok for a night or two on your way in or out of Manila. Really only slept in the room. Here is one thing that I did not see in the other reviews... On the roof is a neat restaurant with views of downtown Manila. Its high above the noise and has a nice breeze at night. Great place to have a few San Miguels and the food is ok. Heck you can get plain rice for only 16 Pesos!

• Stayed: January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank bobryan
Reviewed 5 November 2008

i stay in kabayan hotel its nce and i feel relax when i stay there its near in mall shopping near of restaurant and etc and employee is nice and friendly

• Stayed: November 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ana_pinay