“More relaxing at Pasay branch”
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More relaxing at Pasay branch”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I've been many times at Pasay branch I cannot count how many times I've been there all I can say is I am satisfied on they service specially to the staff they are all friendly and the service was great food is quiet nice i can feel relaxation on this branch unlike in timog branch my gosh I've been there twice my first experience is OK but my 2nd time which is yesterday I went there is to relax but unfortunately I feel stress to the stupidity of their attendant on the locker. They are lack of breathing and they also not good how to treat guest a lot of "dalahira" better the management has to look up their staff because they can get a lot of bad feedback because of those nonsense people

Visited December 2013

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“good massage!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

wensha is the only place i knew who offer good massage and average food (shabu- shabu)
great value for money , spacious steam bath, clean dry sauna, huge jacuzzi and attentive staff...feeling refreshed after going to wensha...a good quality massage they offer ....clean looking massuer unlike in other spa. and they really know what they are doing...the food in not that good its average but you can eat all the time no limit, You can eat before changing for sauna, eat before massage and eat before you go he he he he. they are accepting major credit cards, you can rest and tell the receptionist at massage area to wake you up at certain time...nice place...nice spa to relax for 6 hrs....

Visited December 2013
5 Thank Peter Tei Z
Amstelveen, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Need to improve”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We went here yesterday for a relaxing massage..though the massage was really great! But one thing..the shabi shabu was not that good..the soup taste like parang tubig na lang talaga...unlike before..and the sauce was not so tempting..i do used to like their sauce of shabu shabu...the siopao was matigas..and also the siomai..the waiters are not that attentive..what happened to wensha known not only for massage but also to their shabu shabu? Need to improve their kitchen menu.m

7 Thank jvcav
Vientiane, Laos
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I arrived in Manila at 4am after a 9 hour bus trip and had a 12 hour wait for my flight so decided to go to Wensha after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. The plus side was they're open 24/7, I got a hot shower and was allowed to take a nap following my massage, the down side was the pool, steam room and "cafe" weren't open, the massage was overpriced, rushed and left bruising, and half of my booking wasn't "booked" even though I confirmed it three times; couldn't even get a coffee. Next time I'll just book into a transit hotel and sleep.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank TarzB
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing, very cheap”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Wensha is great. The massage was one of the best I've ever gotten. For 1000 pesos I got an hour long massage, an hour long body scrub, and use of the whirl pools, steam room and sauna.

When you arrive you choose your package with the receptionist, and then they'll take shoes. Males and females are separated except for the buffet area. I can't comment on the food as I didn't try it. The changing rooms are spotless, and here an attendant will give you your robes and towels.

All in all, money well spent !

Visited February 2014