I loved the authenticity. Friendly staff, made us feel welcome. Authentic Filipino breakfast was served which was yummy, and loved the acoustic player in the restaurant. The beds were a bit disappointing. Had to change rooms as first bed was so hard. Rate was a little bit high. Overall good staff, good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, familiar, and welcoming, The Mabuhay Manor in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines greets you with the trademark Filipino hospitality. Our accommodation, as the first balikbayan airport hotel in the metro, arranges nothing less than a great homecoming for you and your family. Our hotel in Pasay presents comfortable and spacious rooms, amply furnished to provide a perfect retreat that only a home can give. And with a lineup of facilities and services designed to make you feel at ease, we make your visit, however short or long, as memorable as possible. The dining experience alone will leave you in awe as you savor scrumptious Filipino food at its finest. Kare-kare, crispy pata, balut, itlog na pula, bibingka, halo-halo - dishes that you grew up with and crave for whenever you're away from home. Definitely, a heartwarming feast for the senses. Located just 10 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and within walking distance from the nearest train stations, The Mabuhay Manor promises a homecoming that will make you want to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines