“Enjoyable experience, but where's the grocery...”
other traveller has booked this property
Semi-full bed with pull-out mattress
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Semi-full bed with pull-out mattress
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Boris111
Glasgow
“Enjoyable experience, but where's the grocery store and bar/lounge?"”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had 2 short stays at Sea Residences during July which my partner and daughter enjoyed, 'though I have to say the apartment interior in block F on the second trip was more superior to that of the first trip in block C. It was pleasant to travel to Mall of Asia each day, but the costs of taxis could be offset by the residences opening it's own grocery store onsite which, I believe they are doing at present. Another thing I feel would be of benefit would be the inclusion of a family lounge/bar/restaurant where whole families could relax after a day at the pool or shopping in Mall of Asia. I believe this would be a very popular decision if listening to residents is anything to go by. I actually asked a member of staff about this and he told me the owner was dead set against it, preferring to keep it "quiet." But surely families with children can be trusted to drink sensibly?
Anyway, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind the lack of a lounge/bar and travelling into Manila to have a quiet drink. Staff were nice enough, but not overly engaging with the residents. which I must say was rather strange for hotel and residence staff in Manila who, in my experience, are always smiling, pleasant, happy and offering assistance at any time. Other than the young man at the door who was polite and charming, most staff were somewhat distant. Even the corridor cleaner outside our room simply ignored us as we passed. Generally there's a "Good morning" etc, but sadly not there.
Still, a fine experience and we plan to go back again.
Mr. Tom McEnroe.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Jul 2014
Thank you Mr. McEnroe! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Sea Residences. We'll take note of your comments and suggestions. We are glad to inform you that several establishments are now open and more can be enjoyed by our guests soon. We hope you'll still consider us on your next vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing