1,491 results
All reviews the executive lounge bay view china blue diplomatic suite diamond member nespresso machine bayview room pillow menu luxurious stay smx convention center main lobby third floor lounge access breakfast buffet one bedroom suite floor lobby upgraded to a suite
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I and my family stayed at the two-bedroom suite with terrace. The suite and the hotel in general are beautifully designed! I also loved that there were artworks and sculptures in the suite. Last but not the least, our Personal Concierge, James, was very helpful and attentive. Thank you James and Conrad Manila!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Isley P
ConradManilaPH, Manager at Conrad Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Isley,

We are thankful for your taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your most recent stay. Kindly be assured that we have shared your kind words with our team, particularly James, who was delighted to have been of assistance. We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed there for a quick over night with my family and finally booked this hotel again a week later!

We needed to stay in Manila in order to go to El Nido after, and on the way back, we were so satisfied with this property that we booked again!

When we arrived to Manila airport we were quite shocked by the city, a bit on the scary side to be honest, but we didn't have choice. When we arrived to the hotel, the taxi was scanned before we were allowed in, we were scanned and our belongings also. Quite surprising as we were back from Japan were everywhere felt so safe and under control! Anyway, once we entered in the lobby on the 3rd floor we were impressed by the amazing ocean view and we felt much more secured inside and well taken care by the staff!

The room was really comfortable, the bed was great, large room and bathroom! We went for the breakfast buffet and also a la carte lunch and buffet diner and all the food we tried was really nice, specially the fine dining restaurant with chinese food.

For sure it's much more expensive then what you can find outside, but to feel secured has no price! Thank you very much

Will stay there again if I need to go to Manila and will recommend to friends also.

Room Tip: View on the ocean
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank V_Legris28
ConradManilaPH, Manager at Conrad Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear V_Legris28,

We are delighted to have been your hotel of choice for your recent trip to the Philippines and learn that you felt very much secured during your stay. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite hotels to stay in. This was my second stay and I find the staff extremely helpful and always willing to help. The rooms are stunning and the view out over the bay is beautiful. The buffet breakfast is really good and has a wide selection of food. The hotel is located next door to the mall of Asia so there is plenty of choose for dinning or shopping.
I will definitely stay here again when I am next in Manila.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank m27lh

Dear m27lh,

We are elated to learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us at Conrad Manila and found our staff to be helpful and guestroom views to be stunning. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We booked a two bedroom ambassador suite to celebrate my daughters 13th birthday and it was beyond wonderful. From the moment we were checked in from our room, to the sweeping views, and the lounge access was the cream
on the top. Fabulous stay on this property. Of course you do pay for all these amenities but it was worth every peso. Will be back again on our next family celebration.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank docronp
ConradManilaPH, Manager at Conrad Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear docronp,

A belated happy birthday to your precious daughter, as we are humbled and thankful to have been part of the celebration. Please be assured that we have shared your kind words with our team, and that we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed twice at Conrad Manila — 1) May 30- June 2 and 2) June 18-21. On our first stay, we were upgraded to a 1-bedroom premier suite with pool and bay views bec they sold out on the room I booked (and we checked in late). We were pleasantly surprised, of course. Our room is impeccable! On the day we left to go to the domestic airport for El Nido, I asked for assistance from the concierge to book us a grab 6-seater. When we were talking to the grab driver, he said our fare was already paid for. I called the concierge of Conrad and learned that the concierge guy who booked for us accidentally paid with his debit card but said it’s okay. But I said I want to pay him back so I asked for his name. It’s Lloyd Teodoro. On our second stay, I looked for him and paid him back.

It’s worth noting that my family and I are very satisfied with this hotel. It’s my first choice now because of its location close to NAIA. But more than that, everything about the hotel is excellent — the premises itself (clean and modern), the service staff, and the room rates. Being a Hilton Honors member is an additional perk since I get points for every stay which will count towards free nights at a certain level. And one more thing, our son loved the free Conrad stuffed toy he gets for every stay (he now has 2).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
4  Thank FarAway76591

Dear guest,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed both of your stays with us at Conrad Manila, and are thankful for your continued patronage and support. Kindly be assured that we have shared your kind words with our team, particularly Lloyd of Concierge, to help continuously inspire us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family again soon!