“Nice Hotel”
Review of The Linden Suites

The Linden Suites
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Reviewed 16 June 2014

While checking in I notice that the place is old but cozy at the same time. I have a very long trip so I am tired already with the talks and all but they were very accomodating. You have to book ahead of time so that you will not be hassle on check in. Rooms were clean and decent, I have a room with a view of the City in Ortigas. The breakfast area? never mind I have to buy outside actually. Overall its great but I have to add something like.. hmmm... a welcoming committee perhaps? Thank you

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian G

Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was my son's 3rd birthday last June 6, 2014. This time, we decided to book a hotel and celebrate his birthday there. I heard about the good reviews of The Linden Suites from Trip Advisor so I booked a 1-bedroom suite for 2 nights/3 days.
Location wise, it is very good, accessible and convenient. It's centrally located along San Miguel Avenue near SM Megamall.
There is a 24/7 convenience store (Family Mart) at the ground floor and taxis are available 24/7.

This is my second time here. The first time I was with my friends.
The hotel lobby is ample, not too small, not too big either.
Check in was just ok. There was a line at that time so I had to wait for a little while.
The receptionists are fine, not too bad but I suggest they smile a little more, be friendlier, with more energy perhaps.

Our room is at the 22nd floor.
It was a one bedroom suite and it was spacious and clean.
There was a reception area, a dining area and a kitchen.
The room, the bed and the bathroom are also huge.
You can cook here because they have all the kitchen amenities for cooking.
They have a small microwave oven, a standard ref, a convection cooker, a kettle and a coffee maker.
They have pans, pots, plates, chopping board, knife etc.
The reception 'sala' area has an ipod dock, home entertainment system.
The room has another home entertainment system, iron and ironing board.

The staff, guards, concierge are courteous and friendly.
Special mention to Anna of Housekeeping for being extra helpful.
We had the party during the day and the housekeeping was supposed to clean the room at 3pm.
But since I put the room on private, they weren't able to clean it so they left a note to call them if it's ok to clean the room.
I called them but there was just too many in line for cleaning so Anna went to ask if we need anything sorted out as it might take some time for the cleaning staff to arrive.
I told her that I just needed the kitchen area and the bathroom cleaned, towels changed. She obliged and cleaned it.

They have one of the few in the city I believe which has an indoor heated pool.
My son and hubby enjoyed it so much that we stayed a little longer.
They also have a fully functioning gym (health club) with instructor.

They have parking privileges at the basement for those checking in.
We didn't try the restaurant as I had the food catered and delivered.

All in all, it was a great staycation and celebration.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jomosanti
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We usually stays in two and three bedroom suites of Linden.The hotel's spacious room are very suitable for the whole family and friends.
Friendly staffs for any additional requests especially if one intends to cook in its fully equipped kitchenette.
Its convenient location accommodated my needs wherever possible, providing local information on shopping and dining.
Cleaner, bigger and comfortable rooms and a good value for money that we're exactly looking for.
Facilities are great with gym and Jacuzzi to name a few for ultimate relaxation.
Its the perfect choice for any stay-cation in the heart of Otigas.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brenda Z
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Perfect place for family bonding. Very homey and spacious. Even my 1 yr old kid enjoyed walking in their big living room. We also enjoyed the pool and gym. And the food was so yummy, my 4 yr old kid loved the Pork sisig pasta from Mesclun Restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle D
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Pure Bliss is how i would describe my experience staying in Linden Suites. I've stayed in several local and international hotels but Linden Suites is one of the best.

Room is clean and orderly. I never saw a single cockroach or insect inside the room. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and the rooms are very spacious. It can accomodate a big family. The atmosphere and ambiance is very homey.

Staffs are very hospitable and approachable. They did not hesitate to help me in my every need.

Their indoor pool is one of my favorite amenity. I never had second thoughts to enjoy the pool because its indoor. They also have someone who would look after you and attend to your every need while your enjoying their lavish swimming pool. I also saw him get water samples from the pool,probably to test its cleanliness.

Food in Mesclun is simply a taste of heaven. Delicious is an understatement to describe every food that we ordered. Sisig Spaghetti is a must try. The Chicken Pesto pasta is a whole new experience for me. I mean I tasted several pesto pasta but the one in Mesclun is simply delectable. Mesclun Salad is very refresing. The Pizza is also a must try. To sum up our gastronomic experience is their dessert!!! We had halo halo and flourless chocolate cake. Presentation is an A-plus for me but the taste lingered in my dreams.

The rate suits the value for money. You pay for what you deserve to have.

I'm looking forward to stay in Linden Suites again. A place of pure bliss.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Iceeecle48
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed in the two-bedroom suite (free upgrade, about usd150/night). the room is spacious, with basic amenities provided. the location is quite central, near shopping mall, a convenient shop is just next to the hotel.. due to the close proximity to the main road, it is quite noisy..there was a night i heard some construction going on, might be an issue for light sleeper.. the staff were helpful
the breakfast was ok, but i think the restaurant is quite small
overall, it was an ok experience for me, might consider staying in the hotel again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have never had any vacation as fun as this. Great hotel, courteous staff who easily attends to our needs when we call them. Wonderful room service and yummy dessert. We had a very quiet area, (my father never snored this much before). This place is ideal for a big family because the rooms are big that you just need to get extra beds to accommodate everyone if your family is huge, and by the way they have this hot pool that my 96 year old grandmother really found awesome.

Room Tip: Always ask the front desk where the quiet areas are, that is if you are really sensitive about noise...