“My Good And Bad experienced”

Goldland Millenia Suites
Reviewed 11 June 2013

GOOD THINGS-I stayed for 3 Days And Two Night After long hours travel ,Concierge/bellboy are so nice , very helpful and friendly and well assisting me,The receptionist doing well that immediately check me in according to all my request even i came early,The Housekeeping I love cleaning my room ,changing bed sheet with them,,,Friendly Housekeeping,and they greeted me with a warm welcome everytime they saw me in corridor..well Done ..Clean room ,. BAD EXPERIENCEI think they need to improve their buffet restaurant(more selection)and fresh juices, I chose ala carte rather than to eat their buffet,and i order penne pink sauce with seafood -the taste is so ridiculous" taste like "SNACKU"chips ...the ice tea no taste at all, same like I sip a tap water ...The worse thing that make me upset this situation "Around 1am in the morning i called room service to order water and i said to him i want to order water ,and the guy told me sir you don't have water , call Housekeeping, and i did not finish want to say he put down the phone, then i call housekeeping I asked him if he can give me water and he answer "OK Sir" 25mins 30mins 1hr:30mins we are waiting for the water ,,then i call back again and you know what he answer "Sir only 2 bottle per day ''what the [--] ,that the time i call reception /operator and she sent water immediately by room service ... BAD Experienced ,For Place And Price ,average, cause is near to business center and malls ...First of all I never I ask for free water and i clearly said that I want to order,' waiting almost 2hrs for our water ,The 2nd day i order 1 cola ,why they need 2 waiter to deliver my drink ,1 tray glass with ice ,2nd tray the cola,,,,make sense?EXCELLENT SERVICE for F/O ,BELLBOYS,And Housekeeping team ..

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Emzon C

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Buffet breakfast is not good. The foods were like stocked for a while. Even the fruits are not fresh. Be careful with what you eat. Just eat pancake and you will be OK otherwise you will be stock in your room's CR/Washroom for the rest of the day. Rooms are OK though.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SOBJuly
Reviewed 30 April 2013

upon arrival at naia we were delayed in going to the hotel. called them at least a dozen times, nobody answered it was 11pm. upon arrival they looked awake .. room service staff .. ordered club sandwich with french fries .. order came with potatoe chips. i sent it back. got call from room service they have no potatoes .. i negotiated a discount..and told them they need to be honest with the guests instead of trying to fool us. breakfast buffet is nothing to rave about. upon checkin had two bath towels old and gray.. how old are they?? no hand towels nothing else but tooth brushes, soap and lotion. got the stuff the next day but the towels were still old and gray. shower had mildew .. houskeeping staff needs to do their job instead of doing for tips all the time.

Room Tip: tell what you want .. dont book thru the agencies call them directly.. i wouldnt recommend this hote...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2013

we thought this hotel would be good for the price. well .. you get what you pay for .. we arrived at naia at about 10:30 pm.. by the time we got our luggage it was almost 11:30... i called the hotel to tell them we would be coming.. i called them at last 10 times and got no answer. we checked in ok and the hotel was hard to find by the taxi. i had to give more directions to even make it there.. so its not well known.. in our room we found two gray looking bath towels.. recycled probably 100 times.. no hand clothes, no small towels .. just two bath towels. we got that taken care of the next day.. they had plenty of tooth brushes, lotion, shampoo and soap. big deal. the shower had mil dew in places they dont clean..
i ordered a club sandwich from room service which was to include french fries. when it came there were potatoe chips... i told them to take it back.. they called and said they had no potatoes... i said why didnt u call me about that before you delivered it? just "sorry sir" .. we negotiated a lower price for the sandwich.. i told them they had to be forthright and honest with the customers... the breakfast buffet was average. the fruit was poor... and they could have done better to refill coffees, water etc... internet was good but had 2 hour outage one evening. it was like a chinese firedrill to fix it. the location is not great .. it is behind some of the larger more well known hotels.. you have to take a taxi to get anywhere to buy food unless you like walking in 90 degree heat. i would not stay there again.

Room Tip: tell them what you want to and dont compromise.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank carlstTampa_Florida
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I stayed for 3 nights at the hotel. The room was clean and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. ADSL is available in the rooms, the internet cable can be borrowed at the reception. The buffet breakfast was nothing spectacular, there's definitely room for improvement.

The hotel is quite conveniently located with quite a few restaurants, cafes and convenience stores within a few minutes' walk, and there's a big shopping mall about 15 minutes away by foot.

Overall, it's good value for money, and the service is definitely its strength.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2013

The lock of the restroom can be jammed, i had to use a teaspoon to open it.

The free breakfast doesn't look appetizing but the taste is good.

The indoor pool is great, but there are no towels and there is no attendant at the pool so I had to go up soaking wet.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JayEnriquez
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of our holiday to the Philippines, in a 2 bedroom suite. The suite was very clean and comfortable and a very good choice for a family stay. It was lovely to have 2 separate bedrooms (unfortunately the second bedroom had a very noisy, very mouldy-smelling air-conditioning unit which although hot in the room, I decided against using), a separate lounge area and especially 2 bathrooms.
There was a television in the master bedroom, as well as in the lounge, but it would have been nice if it too had cable.
We liked the location of our hotel, easy walking distance to the huge new Mall of Asia, which was good for finding dinner. We also liked the convenience of Shaw Boulevard MRT station being nearby too, for access to the Metro Rail Transit and Light Rail Transit enabling us to get around Manila and avoid its terrible standstill road traffic.
Breakfast at the hotel was included in our room rate - but very poor.......I think I ate a bread roll the first morning, then didn't bother for the rest of the time. The children, as always, liked it though :0)
All in all, I would stay again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family