See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016

I love to visit Victoria Court because nothing can match the privacy I get when I go here. I love the feel of the bed as it is very soft and soundless when play around. I and my old guy loves to order pansit, fried chicken and sisig in this motel. Will always be here.... for our sweet privacy

Room tip: Al lot of thematic rooms to choose from
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016

The best thematic rooms ever! The food in room service is hotel quality down to the clubhouse sandwiches! The handling of privacy and extra mile customer service gives the place more class! This place is the best gift for couples in lieu of travel escapades! The big rooms are great for stag parties and bridal showers!

Room tip: spend more than 3 hours
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

book the playrooms if possible because definitely you and your partner would enjoy it if possible get the one with the jacuzzi for maximum relaxation they have different rooms catered to your discerning taste ;)

Date of stay: March 2016
VictoriaCourt2012, Director of Sales at Victoria Court Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Thank you so much for taking time time to rate us.
We look forward to your next visit.

Omar Palero
Asst. Director for Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I don't know why VC has a reputation as a high class motel when it certainly seems better than most hotels! Easy access, completely private, and an overall amazing experience. If you ask me, it definitely is the in Pasig. No doubt, I'm definitely coming back!

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JanTheManTheWarrior
VictoriaCourt2012, Director of Sales at Victoria Court Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Thank you JanTheMamTheWarrior for your review and kind words. This inspires us to do better. We are looking forward on your next visit!

Thank you!

Reviewed 30 May 2015

Our visit was actually last April 2011 but I just need to share it to show how much me and my wife enjoyed our stay in this room. I believe there are still discount offers online for you to have an opportunity to get a taste of Venice, the VC way!
-----
A Groupon promo gave me a 50% off for a suite room with Jacuzzi. I was thinking of booking the Divine Room, which looked enticing on the online pictures but since I didn't want to just blindly book to a place without full understanding, I decided to call VC. That decision proved critical in my decision to book. I spoke to a VC marketing representative who made the deal even sweeter. She suggested that I get the Venice room for a 2k add on. At first I was adamant of shelling out additional dough but the rep was such a convincing lady that I just had to take it.

The Venice Room is one of the party rooms of VC. A regular 12 hour stay is at Php 9,200. That was a steal in itself! But as soon as my wife and I stepped into the room did it dawn on me that it was one sweet deal! If you've seen the Venice room pictures and found it classy, being there personally will blow your mind away! It was like you stepped into another world! The room was spacious. The jacuzzi was like a mini pool and we had our own videoke system!

If you're looking at romance, how about rose petals strewn all over the room? I do believe I got myself a couple of pogi points with my wife with that add on! Wait! There's more! Normally, an extension would cost around Php 1,500 an hour but with the Groupon voucher an add on premium of Php 1,200 will give you an additional 12 hours! Now how's that for a great deal?!

Needless to say, me and my wife had a grand time!

Room tip: Check out VC's website first so you have an educated decision in terms of what room to book.
Date of stay: June 2014
3  Thank nonomaca
VictoriaCourt2012, Director of Sales at Victoria Court Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Thank You nonomaca for choosing to stay at our Venice Suite. Thank you also for appreciating our efforts in the design of the room and making your stay as romantic as possible.

Please do visit us again, and try our other Super Thematic Suites, like the Moulin Rouge, or Oval Office. We have special rates offered here in Tripadvisor.

Thank you.