“worth it”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Ungasan, Indonesia
“worth it”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

it's good to stay for vacation. can go to shopping cuz mall's directly connected w hotel. how continent!! haha
especially the good thing about Holiday Inn is kind staffs and services compare w other hotels in that area. and there's Chinese restaurant. it's the best chinese restaurant ever in the Manila.
so fresh and yammmmmyyyyyyyyyy. btw when you select the room , dont think about the room rate or other things. it's worth it .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Aimee L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your wonderful experience. We are delighted to know that you were happy with your stay. Our direct mall access is well loved by our guests because of the convenience it offers. Also, we are pleased to know that you were able to try Xin Tian Di - Crowne Plaza' premiere Chinese restaurant, which is also connected to the hotel. Maybe on your next visit, you might also want to try the The Biggest Burger in town - The Big Buns Burger.

We do hope to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria

Public Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Dear General Manager
I am a PC Platinum member staying at IHG hotels up to 50-70 nights annually for the past 20 years. I made a booking to stay from 16 to 19 April. After I received the email confirmation for the reservation, I wrote in to ask to be allowed to check in earlier at 10am if possible. To my horror, I was asked to pay PHP 2500 to check in 2 hours earlier!

To rub salt to the insult, I was told that for 2 days during my coming stay, there will be no electrical supply meaning no air con and no lights! Holiday Inn! Can this happen to an international hotel of 4 stars quality in a capital city of Philippines?

Can someone comment on this? Can I still cancel this booking even if it is a prepaid booking because at the point of booking, there is no mentioned of the shortcomings.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank LeatherTraveller
Aimee L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sending us your feedback. We wish to get in touch with you. Please do email me or our Quality Officer at misha.serania@ihg.com and I will personally forward your comments to our General Manager.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Public Relations Manager

Travellers are raving about these Pasig hotels

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

It is no longer a surprise for me and my boyfriend every time we stay in Holiday Inn here in Ortigas. Either one of our room fixtures doesn't work or that we have our keys nlt working before we check out. What is the use of the front desk people calling your room 3 hours before your check out time, you confirm your check out time and after that they cancel th functionality of your keys. My boyfri! Nd had to use thr toilet facilities of the nearby Robinsons Galleria mall to get some comforts which the privacy of our room can provided. Mr Stratos has been holding on his patience and he stays loyal with the hotel because of its close proximity to to my officr which would allow him to bring and pick me up after my shift. Our hot & cold shower didn't work the first time until I had to look into it myself. On our first stay in 2012, then our keys didnt work a day before we checked out in 2013, now our lighting didn't work and they had to move us on the 28th floor. The move was such a hassle because we had to wait for the environment-friendly elevator to pass each and every floor to get a client prior to reaching the 28th floor. What a bugger, really. I like your staff who cleans our room daily, they're friendly and nice and I didn't loose any jewelry or items. That made me give 3 in my rating here. The room seemed outdated and I hope you also provide extra pillows to your guest if they ask and not tell us that 4 is what we only get. We have been staying in your hotel every year, 2 times every time my boyfriend does his vacation in the Philippines. We don't want to change that as we have grown accustomed to the proximity of the place in my office and the mall. I hope you can also add some great food in your Cebu aside from the ones you have now. On our first night this week we order buffalo wings and we ended up with overcooked, too dry chicken wings that is hard to bite on. We ended up getting some chips in 7/12 store across th street. Don't you serve a good variety of salad or greens or food with vegetables? Please do.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Aimee L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are grateful for spending your time to share with us your recent experience. We would like to thank you for your loyalty and for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria because of our location and the convenience the it offers.

However, we deeply regret that you weren't 100% satisfied with your stay. Prior your next visit or in case you have spare time, please do not hesitate to contact our Quality Control and Improvement Services Officer at michelle.serania@ihg.com. She will assist you with your booking details to ensure that everything will go on smoothly. Also, she will be more than happy to meet you during the course of your stay to discuss this mater further.

Again, thank you and I do hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Mumbai
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Comfortable Stay.
Nice Clean Rooms. Courteous Staff.
Breakfast is lavish, Bar one ( bar) has Live performance which keeps you company apart from International Crowd.
It is right next to a mall which proves a good Shopping option as well.
I enjoyed the stay. But would wish if the Hotel is renovated with newer facilities, better furniture as well.
Would recommend a better Gym facility, not a shared one.

Room Tip: Choose a non-smoking floor to avoid the foul smoky feel in the floor.
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback about our hotel.

We are very much pleased that you are happy with your stay especially on the hotel's bar and direct access to the mall. We are pleased to inform you that we are gradually improving our facilities starting with our elevators by late this year.

Looking forward to serve you again soon

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The bed is fine but the furnishings and the dimly-lit bathroom are so very dated. The hotel should invest in refurbishing the bathroom at least. The good thing about this hotel is its location - next to the mall and very near offices in the Ortigas area.

Housekeeping is so inefficient. They did not replenish the tissue paper that ran out. They did not shine my shoes that I placed in the space supposedly for that purpose. I thought the room was not cleaned well for the 4 nights I stayed with them.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are more sunny. The south and east sides are quite gloomy with all the tall...
Dear Valued Guest,

We are grateful for the time you spent to share with us your recent experience.

Allow me first to thank you for choosing to stay with us and appreciating our hotel's strategic location and direct access to the mall.

Regarding our housekeeping services, we apologize for not meeting your expectations and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. May we request that you please contact our Quality Control and Improvement Services Officer at michelle.serania@ihg.com to give more details so that we can investigate and improve our services.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. We do hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Kelkheim (Taunus), Germany
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Room is acceptable. The cleanliness is good. The front desk staff are untrustworthy and unscrupulous. They are deceitful. Pay attention to your hotel billing. After a week of stay...I tried to book another week stay, but they would like to charge me primo price for the same room or a room with a rooftop view. One would think consideration for loyal customer... but not in this hotel. Stay as far as you can from this business unless you would like to be taken for a ride.

Room Tip: Never stay here
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank D W
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your reviews via Trip Advisor.

I am deeply saddened knowing about your feelings during your recent stay with us. Rest assured that it wasn't the intention of our staff to make you feel that way. Please do accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of the team for any inconvenience this incident may have caused you.

I do appreciate the time you spent to share this with us. This is an opportunity for us to learn and improve our services. I will cascade this to our Front Desk so we could look for ways to prevent this from happening again.

Our guest's trust is vital to us and we work very hard to earn it. I do hope that you would give us another opportunity to win it back.

Yokohama, Japan
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The room is clean and enough big; a shopping mall is directly connected to the hotel; you find a convenience store across a street.

I booked a single room with a king size bed; however, it is actually not available. A room with small size two beds and a desk is located separatedly from the bed room.

If you are particular about size of a bed, I strongly recommend to make reconfirmation of the specification of the booked room, like airplane's reservation of twenty years ago!!
However, it is not sure that you can get a room that you want even if you make reconfirmation.

Anyway, I think that you should accept such kind of surprising if you want to have a nice trip with Holiday Inn :-)

Room Tip: If you are particular about size of a bed, I strongly recommend to make reconfirmation of the specif...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Aimee L, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Manila Galleria, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that you appreciate our clean and spacious rooms and that you enjoyed our hotel’s location.

We appreciate your comments regarding our room reservation process. Guest satisfaction is our main concern and through your feedback, we are able to determine our areas of improvements. Rest assured that we will address the issues you have raised and provide a better service on your next stay.

We look forward to having you back with us once again in the near future.

Public Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasig
Marco Polo Ortigas Manila
#10 of 22 in Pasig
Privato Hotel Manila
Privato Hotel Manila
#7 of 22 in Pasig

Been to Holiday Inn Manila Galleria? Share your experiences!