Our stay wasn't all too bad but it's definitely below than what you expect of a 4-star hotel. It's like its leadership wasn't evident in the quality of its surroundings. A few weeks prior, I stayed at Fairmont so I keep dispelling my expectations because in all levels it's not comparable. But a few months ago, I stayed at Richmonde and it's quite far from it.
Checking in was late. They made us wait at the 4th floor because there was no decent waiting area at the lobby. They gave complimentary drink vouchers which never arrived it had to be delivered in the room. The delay was because there was no room available for what I requested - Twin Premiere. I got irritated and insisted on this because I booked more than a month ago and chose this hotel because it had the specs I require. They said guests checked in late which shouldn't be the problem of other guests. In fairness they also gave a late checkout to compensate.
The room, 1011 was spacious. The fridge was also bigger. I like it that they kept it empty except for the free water. However it was on the dusty side. Seemed like in their rush, it wasn't vacuumed.
I asked for an extra bed and given one with a tattered head board. Others doesn't have a headboard so I wished that they just removed it if it looks like it was chewed on by rats. Requests took a loooong time.
The pool is okay but there was no lifeguard and no service for food and drinks. Design was poor. Gym was small.
Breakfast at fab was unexciting nothing to look forward to. Limited choices. Stay with the omelets.
entrance from the parking is good.
The worst part of the hotel are the elevators! It takes forever!
The best is it has direct access to the mall and the other hotel if you want to try their restos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Galleria Manila is a 4 star hotel in Manila, Philippines, con¬veniently located at the heart of Ortigas Center. Formerly known as the Manila Galleria Suites, this hotel in Ortigas has a total of 285 guest rooms with coffee and tea making facilities, cable TV, multi-channel radio, IDD/NDD telephone and mini-refrigerator. High speed Internet available upon request (separate payment). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Manila Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Hotel Pasig
- Manila Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manila Galleria Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines