Second visit this year and was pleasantly surprised yet again that despite our early arrival, we were checked in within a few minutes. The elevators appear to be moving faster. We stayed at 2804 — clean, spacious and good value. The airconditioner functioned well as did the shower. Although the bathrooms are a bit shabby, they were clean and functioned well. Staff at the desk as well as the restaurant were as pleasant as ever to both my Filipino as well as my foreign friends. They were most agreeable when we ordered from the kiddie menu because we were counting the calories! No complaints about the buffet breakfast or the a la carte menu. We frequently dined at the restaurant and all our a la carte meals were delicious. Free shuttle to the malls was as efficient and friendly as ever — a real plus given the location. The free wifi functioned well although at times slow. But it worked efficiently enough for me to get my work done so no complaints. We asked for a late checkout at 4pm and were charged 1,000 pesos extra which I felt was fair enough. The real boon was the digital weighing machine that was delivered to the room for us to weigh our luggage — so accurate that it saved us the prohibitive cost of excess baggage! Even the airline check-in staff were impressed! Checkout was fast and efficient in contrast to my previous visit. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the progressive business and commercial district of Ortigas Center in Pasig City, Astoria Plaza offers new standards in urban living with all the space and comfort of home combined with the modern convenience of staying in a deluxe city hotel. Astoria Plaza's spacious accommodation options give you the freedom to choose between its one and two bedroom suites that boast of German technology door lock system, audio-video entry phone, cable TV and electronic safe. With complimentary internet connection provided, conducting business in your very own suite or keeping in touch with loved ones at home is a breeze and a welcome treat for Astoria guests. It is also within walking distance to leading shopping centres, malls, hospitals, universities and the metro railway transport system. Facilities include a gym, swimming pool, Regenere Spa and Massage Center, Santi's Delicatessen, Travelnet, Genesis Valet Shop and Laundry Services. Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service to and from Ortigas Business District is available with prior reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Astoria Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Plaza Pasig
- Astoria Plaza Hotel Pasig
- Astoria Plaza Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines