“nice location”

Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Reviewed 21 August 2013

great location, walking distance to malls and easy access to major roads in the area. all staff we encountered were very friendly. hotel offered a nice breakfast buffet with adequate selection. suggest to get a room on high floors to get a nice vantage point of ortigas center.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rapus

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have stayed in the Richmonde Hotel a number of times (for business purposes)_ and find it to be a good hotel, in a safe and good location, with friendly staff and of a good general standard. While not very modernised, the rooms are clean and well maintained. Air con throughout the public areas (which is not always the case in other hotels in the area). Breakfast is very good - a buffet with a good selection of foods.

Origas itself is a safe and secure area. Locally, there are a number of malls (MegaMall, Podium, Shangrila), so plenty to keep you occupied. If you need to travel to other areas such as Makati etc however, bear in mind that Manila traffic is horrendous, so it may make more sense to stay nearby those locations. If Ortigas or surrounding areas is where you need to be, i would very much recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Booked this hotel for business meetings. What struck me was the service of the staff. At the driveway, you're greeted warmly by bell service. Then at the reception, staff are friendly, and alert in addressing your needs/requests. I also had a special request to have a gift handed over to my colleague as a surprise, and they willingly supported my surprise plan. The hotel is situated in a very convenient location, and it was a a few blocks away from the big malls and office buildings. Price is ok/affordable considering it's in a prime location. I would definitely consider staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Blossom A
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I like Richmonde Hotel, Ortigas Pasig, Philippines. Very nice place to stay, the room spacious & close to SM Megamall & other places, like St. Francis Church, also Star City & Shaw Building where is Dr.Robin B.Navarro, CFP,MD practice his clinic in Shaw Building LG20,24 & 25. ( Famous Doctor for Cancer & other diseases with his RCB ( Rapid Celular Balancing ) to make heal for patients hopeless have a big hope for their sickness, especially cancer, failed kidney, eyes problem,etc.
Richmonde close to go anywhere, if go by taxi to SM Megamall just spend about P50-60.
Enjoy Your Holiday in Metro Manila Philippines, where the distric business is.

Room Tip: If You like more spacious, choose suite rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank mariamarsianad
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I spend 3 nights at the hotel while attending a conference in Ortigas earlier this year. We had a very pleasant stay. The staff were all super friendly and helpful. the room was a bit old but comfortable, clean and nice. the bed and pillows were especially nice. The hotel also has a great location, just around the corner from Mega Mall. The only drawback for me was that there was no view from the window - we were facing the back of some ugly buildings. As for the food, I cannot comment as we didn't eat in the hotel at all. Jolly Bee, down the road, provided breakfast for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank HowardMyers
Reviewed 14 July 2013

checked in last June 2013, vacationing in philippines with my family for the first time I wanted to get a hotel that my kids will be comfortable with. This hotel lived to my expectations. The breakfast that I bought was excellent and the servers were nice and pleasant. Although we were turned back on our first day to eat breakfast coz my husband and my son both wearing tank tops that morning. Having just arrived from Boracay as part of our vacation we were dressed casually. But they made us feel at ease and my hubby did not mind going back to our room to change. The food were excellent, filipino breakfast is the best. Having travelled vastly in the caribbean on cruises and several latin countries, I can say filipino serves the best breakfast. my kids still rave the food in this hotel. Cleanliness in the room is great and I am picky on the mattress, their linens passed to my expectations. Having been a marriott customer for all my travels, this hotel can compete to the marriott excelence. Will be checking again in this hotel on our future trips to Manila

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank nimfa24
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Location is pretty good on SM Avenue close to the ShangriLa hotel where nearby there are lots of new restuarants where you can eat outside (french and german restuarants I recall). Also close to the SM Megamall and also for Robinsons Mall for good shopping. Hotel is fine but nothing special, rooms are dated and typical of hotels built a few decades ago and not yet refurbished. Nothing wrong really but just not my style of hotel. Staff are pretty helpful and pleasant and is breakfast is not bad. I had a junior suite room I think, it was good size but just a little larger than an average hotel room with a seating area and a separate work desk. Bed is comfortable and clean. Air con, safe and tea & coffee making facilities also provided. in room wifi is the annoying 'one device only' so if you have a laptop and smartphone you have to continually swith between the two (logging out from one before you log onto the other each time. Water in the bathroom is scalding hot, beware!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business