All reviews sm megamall pool and jacuzzi third floor room attendant walking distance convenience store rooms are small electric kettle ortigas area living room weekend staycation early check billiards amenities gym bedding philippines
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Thats right. wala man lang tabo kung walang bidet. No concierge din, ang secu pa ang tutulong. Vinyl floor scraped and scratched. Shower hindi masyadong magamit ang hot, hanggang lukewarm lang hahaha. Can't order room service kaht quarter to 10am n kc iisa lang ngproprovide ng food hahahaha. 4STAR SABI NI GOOGLE PERO OMGGGGGGGGG. WALEY. Kapagka super nagtitipid ka, Dito ka magbook.pero pag makaafford kanaman ng ibang 4star, sa iba nalang. Pros;Comfy ang beds kahit maliit, TV sky cable is a plus, maopen ang window konti so ok lang yon pero overseeing the junkyard hahaha. Ay ewan. Sigi nalang. tenchu.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank mufassa411
LeoA2007, Front Office Manager at The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Mufassa411,

Thank you for sharing your review about our property. We are delighted to know that you found our bed comfortable. However, we are saddened to hear that we have failed to meet your expectations in some areas. We have discussed your concern on water temperature with our Engineering team to address it right away. As to the bidet, our installation is ongoing and we are now at 55% completion. We have already started the replacement of dilapidated flooring as part of our room enhancement. Rest assured that we will treat this with urgency and correct our service shortfall.

We hope you would give us another chance to be of service to you so we can give you a truly relaxing experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I needed one night in Ortigas, to see Side A performance at 12 monkeys, an online search brought me to the Exchange Regency only a few minutes walk away from the venue.
Check in was quick and easy, the room was spacious clean and comfortable.
The only issue was the WiFi which appeared intermittently.
Overall, this is a hotel that I will return to when visiting Ortigas.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
LeoA2007, Front Office Manager at The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Saf7670,

Thank you for this very inspiring review. It really warms our heart knowing that you found our room clean and comfortable, and experienced a fast and efficient check-in. As to Wi-Fi connectivity, we have shared your concern to the IT department to reassess the issue. Rest assured that you would see a significant improvement the next time you visit us.

We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I wrongly estimate the weather when my baby and I went to pasig for a christian ceremony . For normal days we travel almost 2 hours to reach Megamall. Aint expecting those big raindrops, i have no choice but to secure a place where we could spend the night.
I remember Mr. Leo Amante the manager who assisted me almost a year ago( October 2017. ) Immediately I informed him my situation, he told me that he will call me again because he will coordinate my reservation to the manager on duty. No idea that he is on rd because the way he assist me seems he is on his official duty. I feel shame but Mr. Amante is really a wonderful person, even our first encounter I feel how humble he is. I imagine how thankful his people are under his management.
After check-in, my baby and I proceed to the room, I feel my Sammy's excitement as she jumps into bed. The place is very tidy and everything is properly set , Sam also enjoys their jacuzzi (best ever,rain or shine). The weather is cold but because the pool looks so enticing ,we tried it. Water is clean, i don't smell chlorine, the area is properly maintained.
Upon check out I left my necklace (OMG Thank u so much guys, you are so fast). Ms Joy thank you for providing that Grab, having 2 hands is not enough.(1 for my baby and 1 for our luggage).
Travelling alone with your babies, expecting sensitive people to initiate helping you rather than calling their attentions. I highly recommend this hotel with a heart. Mom's out their ,their budgeted room cost almost 1500 at booking.com but the service you will receive is 10x higher than that. Your kids will really enjoy and so you will. I will not be shock, the attitude of the manager will always reflect to the team.
Thank you the exchange regency, all my stress are washed out as I check in to your hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
LeoA2007, Front Office Manager at The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Ms. Mayline,

Thank you so much for this very inspiring review and for choosing The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel as your preferred hotel here in Ortigas. Its comments like this that continuously motivate us to do better. We would be thrilled to have you with us once again. We hope you can recommend our hotel to your family and friends.

We are very excited to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Room:
Room is clean, but not too spacious.
Bathroom:
Too small, can't move around much. Shower area looks moldy that my husband and I skipped our bath when we stayed there.
Room Service:
We requested for room service for our beds to be put together. Personnel is quick to respond to our request.
Breakfast:
Managed Buffet at a restaurant outside the Hotel. Food choices are limited but tastes good.
Reception:
Queue for checking out is too long, they were not able to manage the it well. Guests checking out did not know where to line up, we had to ask the person in front of us to be sure that the queue is for checking out guests.

Date of stay: August 2018
LeoA2007, Front Office Manager at The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Ms. April1215,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback about your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your recent stay and would like to assure you that we take guests’ feedback very seriously as we strive to improve on the level of service that we provide our guests each stay. The redesigning of our bathroom is part of our room enhancement. Our Front Office staff have been counselled too regarding the slow process of check-out to ensure that we improve on this aspect. Rest assured that you will see a significant improvement the next time you stay with us.

We hope you could give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Whenever we need a place to stay in Ortigas, we come back here because of its pool and jacuzzi, which gives a reasonable price for the room. The room is not perfect but we have come to enjoy the amenities, thus the rating.

+ Indoor pool, hot tub/jacuzzi, sauna
- Bathroom in pool area had a weird smell

+ Free towels in pool area
- Free towels didn't smell so clean, a bit damp. You might want to bring your own.

+ Comfy bed
- Tight space in bathroom, towels were not so clean either

- Noisy background due to construction
+ Good thing we were transferred to another room upon request.

+ My husband mentioned that when he checked in, he was perspiring and the front desk offered him a water bottle aside from the usual complimentary drinks in the room. We liked the service.
- Slow elevator
+ fast food delivery is permitted

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LeoA2007, Front Office Manager at The Exchange Regency Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Mr. Neri D,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience during your recent stay. We are very delighted knowing that you enjoyed the amenities and facilities we offered and of course finding our staff courteous enough to give you a warm welcome during your arrival. However, we are disheartened to know that we failed in some areas. Your other concerns has been cascaded to the rest of the team for improvement. In fact, we have replaced old towels for your comfort and already started the installation of half-glass shower enclosure as part of our room enhancement this 2018. Rest assured that you will see a significant improvement the next time you stay with us.

We hope that you would give us another opportunity to be of service to you, so we can give you a truly relaxing experience.