All reviews capitol commons deluxe double queen roof deck bar deal grocer food trip shaw boulevard kapitolyo area mini ref fast food city lights hot and cold shower affordable price pasig city pool and gym accommodating staff walking distance needs improvement
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had to make a quick reservation because of some contingencies. We never expected that weekday bookings can be frustrating because most hotels we've checked in before are fully booked! Privato Hotel came as an afterthought after we considered how near it was to our place.

It was very inexpensive. We booked a room with 2 queen-sized beds. Appearance was cozy enough but a bit cramped. The door of our room had parts chipped and was not well-maintained. Customer service was above average. They were very responsive to our requests.

Breakfast buffet was expensive for a very dull selection. However, what was available was very palatable.

Overall, in spite of some shortcomings on facility management, we won't hesitate to check in again. Have yet to visit the much talked about Roof Deck bar which my wife and I will surely visit.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2018

I had booked a room with two queen beds three months early but when we got there, we were informed that only a smoking room was available. I informed them that I had 2 small children who were asthmatic, but they insisted that was the only room. I asked if they had a clinic, in case my kids had an attack and there was none, but that they would assist me if we needed to go to the hospital but that they would not take responsibility. Because I was creating a fuss, they offered me another room, which was nonsmoking but had only one queen bed. Initially they were charging me extra, but waived it since I was already getting upset with them. I agreed, but when we got to the room, the bed was a more a double bed than a queen. The floor seemed clean, but soles of my children's feet were black after walking barefoot for a few minutes.Breakfast was buffet, but not worth the price. Mcdo and Jollibee serve better breakfast for lesser price. I know it's cheap but since it was under Enderun, I expected better. It actually felt more like a bad hostel than a hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Our group enjoyed staying here. It was worth its deal and what’s good is we can go to Kapitolyo in such a short time, where we also had a good time. I would suggest the hotel to give attention to the room’s scent though. Kudos to your team, Privato!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2018

The hotel lobby was pleasant and met the feng shui guidelines i was looking for in a main entrance of a hotel. The staff was responsive to requests also. However, the rooms were lacking, in a sense of overall hygiene standards. I got upgraded to a room with a kitchenette instead of a king size room.. this was appreciated though when I arrived at the room, the room was quite smelly. The room attendant mentions that this was "normal". I asked to be changed to my original booking as I didnt need a kitchenette and the smell was not there. However, there was another off-smell coming from the exhaust of the bathroom. Also, for the bed, there were no mattress covers after the bedsheet so its not so hygienic. I just opted to sleep on top of the duvet as a barrier to the mattress since I was quite tired already. Also, it didn't bother me since I have earplugs but one can hear the neighbor talk since the walls are quite thin. Anyway, I think its a huge hotel and hard to maintain if occupancy rate is a challenge. But I sincerely hope that the hygiene can be further improved so I can consider to come back. As for comparing the rooms vs the web, the overall presentation is affected by the overall experience I had and also because of the apparent wear and tear visible in the rooms.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank _angelumali
Reviewed 18 October 2018

So clean. So peaceful. Very spacious, clean, modern and comfortable. Free wifi and bottled water. The staffs are accommodating. Good job Privato! Looking forward to have another staycation!:) :) :) :* :)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends