“unprofessional management and dirty rooms.”

Clearwater Resort and Country Club
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in San Fernando
Seattle, Washington
“unprofessional management and dirty rooms.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Unprofessional management. very dirty rooms.the bathroom floor was wet and really dirty. no toilet paper, no complementary soap and shampoo. Our stay here was really a mess and horrible experience. Don't ever ever stay here or celebrate your occasion here. You will just waste your money. Expensive but not worth it.

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank pretty311

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

If you are in search for a place in San Fernando, Pamapanga to have a thrill seeking adventure, or perhaps an active night life activity, then this is definitely not the place for you.

This lovely place, designed by nature is where one goes to just unwind from the hustle and bustle of city living. Located in a serene area, it has two small pools....actually three but I have never seen the large one with water in my three years of visiting this resort.

They have other activities like lawn tennis, horse shoe throwing, a couple of swings, leisure jogging, boating, kayaking, fishing, and just plain relaxing.

One thing i dislike is that the rooms are a bit not maintained. The bathtub in our bathroom was already broken to the point where it may cause serious injury to the foot if one is not careful. We also needed to wrestle with our key just to lock the door. The air-conditioning at the lodge cabin was working just fine. The food being served is also nothing spectacular. As for the rooms, I just wish they have a king size bed for big persons like me.

Why, then, do we come back each year at this place despite its shortcomings?

Well for one, it has less guest so it is never overcrowded. Second, the resort is just filled with trees and being a lover of nature, it is something we really appreciate so much. And finally, the staff has always been very helpful, kind, generous, accommodating, and so charming.

Will we come back again the next year? Absolutely!

Room Tip: Get the lodge cabin because the air-conditioning at the lake house isn't functioning well.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jojowtan
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

when we stayed there, their rooms are nice and clean, although we hope for more improvements in their facilities especially in their pools. more improvements also in their restaurant, especially their breakfast.. but the staff are very nice and helpful

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Angelica M
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We often visit Clark Pampanga and i just found out that Clearwater Resort is not just for members, they entertain Walk in Guest but of course is quite expensive if your not a member. I love the view and the man made beach but the jacuzzi pool?? I just hope they will repair the boardwalk its kinda dangerous to the Guests. On my whole stay I felt I was not in the Phils. I love the preserved trees and the view oh my it was Awesome!

I enjoyed jogging in the morning and the view with fogs plus the cold weather in Clark it was great!

I was disappointed because food inside the Resort is not allowed so we tried Yats Restaurant its a fine dining restaurant inside Mimosa compound,we tried the 4 course meal and the food is great.. Yes it is so expensive but it is also an experience.

Worth the money you’ll pay for. Housekeeping is fast. Room service was also great!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Cherry C
Manila
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

It's our first time in this Resort. We stayed in the Lakeside Lodge Room for one night only. The room is nice and clean, but I think the hotel needs some improvements and repairs with their facilities especially around the pool. Breakfast is not so good because its plated and they do not have a wide variety of cuisines available.

The amenities of the resort are OK. I had a great time fishing but I'm not satisfied because i didn't catch the Lake Bass. I also enjoyed the shooting range but they only have 4 guns available.

Check-in was fairly fast, and their staff were friendly and courteous, plus attentive to our requests and needs. We requested for a later time for check-out, and they allowed us to stay up until 2pm (standard check-out 12nn) without extra charge, which is good.

The Multicab service they have for check in and check out of the guest is kinda dirty and not presentable, good thing you have a golfcart where my kids enjoyed their ride and took a picture of it.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank John P
Paranaque, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was my first time in this Resort. We stayed on the Outback Tent for a change, since we always stay on a typical hotel room, the food is average, the staffs are very nice and helpful, the ambiance is so relaxing If you love nature tripping I recommend this place. Me and my family had a great time jogging in the morning. My kids enjoyed the fishing and the kayaking. My wife got tired on walking in the area, next time we will bring our bikes because Clearwater is more on walking. I was kinda confused which is which the staff because others don't wear their uniforms. I suggest to wear i.d's also so the guest will recognize the staffs.

Overall it was OK. Next Time we will try the Lakeside Lodges rooms.

Room Tip: It was more enjoyable if the Outback Tents Room has Television and the Wifi on that area is weak...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Randell C
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2013

The only saving grace is the staff. The only thing that is kept is the lawn. And thank God they offer wi-fi, The lagoon/pond is in extreme need of cleaning. The pools are mediocre. The lodging is horrible---the walls are dirty, the beds are lumpy, the washroom has a gut-wrenching stench. If ever you're stuck with neighbors who are still yelling & has their radio on full blast till after midnight, then good luck because the rooms do not have any phone or intercom to the front desk so you can't call to complain. Sorry, but I cannot, in good conscience, recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank TazSeyer

Travellers are raving about these San Fernando hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Fernando
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort
Green Canyon Eco Art Resort
#5 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
Quest Hotel and Conference Center Clark
Quest Hotel and Conference Cente...
#3 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone
#3 of 69 in Angeles City
Hotel Stotsenberg
Hotel Stotsenberg
#10 of 10 in Clark Freeport Zone

Been to Clearwater Resort and Country Club? Share your experiences!