Pros: Overall a well maintained, clean, quiet property located in a gated community. Very close to one of the main roads in Davao. One got the feeling of being secure. The room we stayed in was large and functional. Bed was typical foam mattress. Pool was smallish, but well maintained. Taxi from airport was around 150 pesos, including tip. Access to main highway was either by tricycle rickshaw, by walking, or by taxi. On the highway jeepny was the best and cheapest choice.
Cons: Shower head did not heat water, took 5 days to fix. Since first 2 days were holiday, I cannot complain too much. Room had small metal box mounted in cabinet for use as a room safe, but no lock is provided. Small locks like ones used on luggage would work okay. On site restaurant is adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Knight Gardens offers the best value when it comes to accommodations in Davao City, Philippines. Rest assured, though, that our low rates don’t translate to minimal amenities. Staying at Red Knight Gardens makes your budget go a long way, with the rooms boasting all the creature comforts and a gracious service comparable to that of expensive hotels. What’s more, our location keeps you close to everything — we are only 10 minutes from the airport and Davao’s downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Red Knight Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Knight Gardens Hotel Davao
- Red Knight Gardens Davao/Davao City