We availed of 2 bedrooms suite with living room, 1 bathroom and kitchen
- As what previous reviewers mentioned, there's no one manning the reception area. So you'll have to look for the staff upon arrival for check in.
- It is inside the village, so you'll have to ride a taxi or other private vehicle in order to go to the hotel. If you want to take private transportation, you can walk or take a tricycle roaming around the village so they can take you to the nearest main road where the jeeps are.
- No free towel for extra person (they will only provide extra bed for a price of 200 per night)
- AC are only available in the rooms and none in the living room. There's also no electric fan in the living room.
AC in the room are quite old and not working properly. Even if we max the temperature, the room is not getting cold.
- Food in their bar are quite expensive (they said that the servings are only good for 1 pax).
- affordable as compared to the usual hotels
- staffs are friendly. Even during the time when we're still booking the room, I've called them up for some clarifications and requests, they are very accommodating. They even let us check in early because we arrived in Davao at 6:30 in the morning.
- They provide utensils, kitchen has stove and basic cooking equipments, so we're able to just buy ingredients in the grocery and cook our daily breakfast.
- Since it's located in a residential village, surroundings are quiet and safe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Knight Gardens offers the best value when it comes to accommodations in Davao City, Philippines. Rest assured, though, that our low rates don’t translate to minimal amenities. Staying at Red Knight Gardens makes your budget go a long way, with the rooms boasting all the creature comforts and a gracious service comparable to that of expensive hotels. What’s more, our location keeps you close to everything — we are only 10 minutes from the airport and Davao’s downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Red Knight Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Knight Gardens Hotel Davao
- Red Knight Gardens Davao/Davao City