I stayed here for a month with my young son in a studio apartment, the room was spacious and clean. The restaurant had a fabulous choice and easily catered for a very fussy 8 year old. The swimming pool was ideal to cool off in as the weather was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Knight Gardens offers the best value when it comes to accommodations in Davao City, Philippines. Rest assured, though, that our low rates don’t translate to minimal amenities. Staying at Red Knight Gardens makes your budget go a long way, with the rooms boasting all the creature comforts and a gracious service comparable to that of expensive hotels. What’s more, our location keeps you close to everything — we are only 10 minutes from the airport and Davao’s downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Red Knight Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Knight Gardens Hotel Davao
- Red Knight Gardens Davao/Davao City