Drifters is indeed an apartelle. Personally, my wife and I liked the place. The only problem we had was a taxi that could not find the place bringing us back after dinner. Make sure that you have the address and phone number for the driver as it is in a gated community. I really liked the bar and the staff. They lost their wifi while I was there and I gave them some free troubleshooting and traced it to a dead broadband router. They had NO internet service. Glad that the credit card was handled via modem! No problems getting taxis right away. Good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drifters is a family owned hotel consisting of 7 fully fitted and serviced apartments, We can accommodate family's up to 10 persons. We are located inside Nova Tierra Village Lanang Davao City. Drifters provides free access to and from the airport and is approx 5km from Davao central. We are only 10 min away from Samel Island Ferry's. On site is the Pirates British underground Pub, serving freshly cooked traditional English / Asian foods. And of course a world wide selection of beers and wines. We can help you with travel plans both local or to any part of the Philippine Islands. We have free WIFI all over. Swimming Pool, Beer Garden. Please remember this is a family hotel. We are Pet friendly if you are Drifters friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Evoline ltd and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Drifters Apartel and British Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drifters Apartel And British Bar Hotel Davao
- Drifters Apartel And British Bar Davao/Davao City