“" Exceptional "”
other travellers have booked this property
The Living and Dining Area
The Living room comes with Wifi ,cabled TV , DVD player ,landline telephone. Family room view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Living and Dining Area
The Living room comes with Wifi ,cabled TV , DVD player ,landline telephone.
Family room view
Fully (basic) equipped Kitchen
Toilet and Bathroom
-Hot and Cold shower device
Towel set and complete Bathroom Amenities
The Nottingham Bldg. 3 where 'Your Home' belongs.
the Swimming pool
the clubhose
Fitness gym
Clubhouse
view from condo to main road where you can take jeepneys.
Camella Northpoint Main entrance road
City road
The White House Restaurant
Some Helpful Info's of Nearby Places.
Closest shopping area and convenience store.
Unit Plan
Two (2) Bedroom Unit
Accommodates up to max of 4 persons only.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
M_Goro_Pe...
“" Exceptional "”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We like everything about this place. We will stay here again. Very accommodating and caring host and friendly staffs.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Nov 2017
Hello!

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your appreciation.

We hope to see you again soon!

At your service,
Jhing
Seaside73...
“work with your compassion and sympathy.”
Reviewed 31 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

From your online presentation, I believed your place to be amazing. We booked your property for November for a family vacation. We were looking forward to our stay, but unfortunately we were faced with a disaster from the Sonoma County wildfires in Northern California. As a result of the fire, I lost my job! We contacted the owner of this property and she had no sympathy to give us back our refund, nor credit the refund to a shorter stay. She was not even willing to credit our deposit toward a stay for a different time and date. I would advise anyone considering staying at this property not to do so simply as this person is simply interested in your money, and not the enjoyment of your stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
1 Nov 2017
September 25, 2017 She agreed all the policy here in TripAdvisor and made a booking for 2persons and also made the deposit here at TripAdvisor for their stay with us

Following day, after I sent her a Thank you message. She confirmed to have an early check in total of 3persons (with her mom & niece to help her on her entire stay & house hold task ) as what on her message. I never react , she didn’t hear anything about what she applied which just for 2persons accommodation. I let her have the other one person for free instead.

September 30 she wanted to cancel her Booking with us to book to other place and we allowed her to do it starting the time she wanted to cancel and have her deposit Refundable until 24hrs only and asked her understanding about We are on business and with that availability calendar need to re-open for other guest who wanted to book their stay with us also .We even Explained to her that next time she cancels the booking we cannot make any refund anymore.

After few days October 04 ,she message me again about “ I have a few question for you, household question. 1) Is this condo has a housekeeper to assist during our stay? 2) Is this condo provides kitchen supplies such as: Wine glasses, reg ware glasses,plates utensils, spices when you guest wanted to cook their own as long as NOT the stinky food (policy). 3) What about laundry soap, kitchen cleaning supplies etc The bed is very important- l did not see any pictures of both sleeping room in your website i saw haft image only not the full one. I prefer to have a soft bed and pillows NOT a FIRM bed please. If you have memory foam- would be awesome. I am looking forward to have a good night sleep in place.” . And I answered all of her questions.

October 16, I only got “ This Booking has been Cancelled “

After days passes, Yesterday I received an email from her again claiming....

I replied to her that Our all conversations was forwarded for review and I was told by Our Office to until November 04 due it’s holiday here in Phils. And I will message her again whatever the decision is.

Now leaving Us a review??? With her actions....

Everything depends on the communications.

Thank You for the reviews.
Perly T
“Thank you”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Love the unit A very homey place. We had a great time staying here.perfect place & of course highly recommended.

16 Oct 2017
Hello Miss Perly Ti,

Thank You so much for the time leaving Us a wonderful review.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Thanks for the trust and God Bless You❤️

Kindest Regards,
Jhing
ayahitomi
Nagano, Japan
“The Best :))”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Travelled with my family , stayed in My Angel's Nest 2-brs Apartment. We got what we expected, convinient location,clean and nicely furnished apartment, provided almost everything we need and We felt as much comfort as we could during our stay. Also not to forget to mention and Thank Miss Jhing even the communication is just thru online she replies very quick and she ensures the place is well organized for our stay. I warmly recommend My Angel's Nest , A perfect place to Stay in Davao.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Apr 2017
Dear Miss Aya,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback and your kind comments regarding your stay at My Angel's Nest .
I was very glad to read that you and your family enjoyed each and every experience with us!

We do hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back soon in our property.

Best regards,
Jhing❤️
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing