“The best restaurant in Davao City”

Claude's Le Cafe de Ville
Ranked #9 of 488 Restaurants in Davao City
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Mediterranean Cuisine. Claude’s serves the best steaks in town. Their steaks are perfectly cooked to the diner’s specifications with a choice of pepper or mushroom sauce. It can also be served with either mashed potatoes, or the more popular choice, rice. Other crowd-drawers are their appetizers, salads and soups. Some appetizers which deserve to be mentioned are their salmon pate and shrimp cocktail. The pate is served with lightly toasted sliced French bread while the cocktail is full of fresh shrimp smothered with light dressing and a helping of tomatoes and avocados. Their ceasar’s salad is also easily one of the best I’ve tasted in the city.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“The best restaurant in Davao City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

You get perfect service, in a very nice old house.
Try their Pepper steak !
The best you can get.

Bent Jensen - Denmark

2 Thank Bent Ove J

Manila, Philippines
“french restaurant???????”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

When I visited Davao I was looking forward in eating here .Unfortunately the experience wasn't all that good.To start with the service was terrible the waitress don't know anything about the food they are selling!I kept on telling them to give me warm water because i wasn't feeling well still they continued to give me ice cold water. 2nd Since the menu was to hard to read the font was so small an the lighting was so dim! It looked like the place didn't have enough money to spend on electricity.I asked about the menu what kinds of food they can recommend me since i don't eat pork.The server who took our order had to call another server and still the other waitress had no clue what to suggest in the menu!
Finally they recommended the roast chicken. I specifically told them no pork!When the food arrived it had bacon bits on top. I'm so sorry to say but they are a bunch of imbecile.I wanted to complain but, looking at the owner he seemed like he wasn't having a very good night and he looked like he had a very bad temper I didn't want to add to their problem .So i just simply let it slipped.Cause I wont be coming back anyways..

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank sheila t
Davao City, Philippines
“Romantic and Delish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great Food, Great ambiance wonderful place for romance. We had the steak and it wassssss delissshhhh :)

2 Thank RicaGadi
Mindanao, Philippines
“Complete Package”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had dinner here the last time I was in Davao. Found this place thru trip advisor and decided to give it a try. The place is easy to find, my boyfriend and I found the place convenient. The ambiance is romantic and classy. A perfect date would be in this beautiful restaurant. The food is even more impressive with a wide array of Mediterranean dishes. I must say, they have the best steak in town, or even one of the best steaks I've ever had. Help yourselves with their big servings! Love their salsa and durian crepe too! I met Claude, his wife and their son and they make the place even warmer than it is. Very accommodating people, made sure our orders were cooked perfectly. They were also more than happy to accommodate my meal requests (Cohen friendly resto). A must try when in Davao! Definitely coming back to this beautiful restaurant!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Mia H
Davao City, Philippines
“PERFECTO!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

such a perfect place to eat... No words can describe how good their food.... SUPER TRIPLE MILLION HIGH FIVE!!!!