My fiance and I went to Davao for Holy week and stayed at this place for 3 days. Based on reviews it is indeed the best B&B hotel in town. The good thing about this hotel is that it only has 18 rooms so the service is personalized. The owners are accommodating and very professional. They even booked our flight back to manila. Service is at its prime. I was even surprised why there was one bad review and the rest have been good. Clearly I had to settle with what the other reviewers wrote and i was indeed happy with my decision. I will See you again Ginger =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities w/in the room: Wifi-ready, Cable-ready, Fully air conditioned, Magnetic key door lock, Sound proof windows, Lampshades, Built-in cabinets, Toilet & bath with hot & cold shower. Facilities w/in the building: 24 hr security with CCTV cameras, Fire alarm & smoke detector systems, Fire extinguishers & fire exits, Emergency lights, Standby generator, Pipe-in music, Private lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Piazza Luna Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piazza Luna Dormitel Davao Hotel Davao
- Piazza Luna Tower Davao/Davao City